Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
underated players on your team
how old is derek case any way...he played back when i did..
Later King....
About time beef lol that guy was getting on everyones nerves
tyler mitchell is back this year with sf.i heard he is a all right ball player who can help them if he keeps his head in the game
J.D. VanHoose!
who in the world is tyler mitchell?..lol try and talk about ppl that we've heard about and is actually worth talkin about.
ryan little and ethan johnson from sf is underrated. both helped sf last yr comin off the bench i kno of a few times that ethan scored over 20 points as a sophmore. i think little had like 15 boards in the championship game of the district and like 12 points or somthin.
i think that josh prater is underated and so is ryan collins
Mason Hall, Ryan Little, and Ethan Johnson from SF
Kyle Rice JC
Jaryd Crum SC
Ryan Collins AC
Daniel Pugh Paintsville
Robert Gannon and Charlie Hunt Phelps
Adam Cannoy from Ashland is underrated.
Samuel Keatheley and Brennan Case from BL
those 2 cant play dead in a western
"the-man" Wrote:who in the world is tyler mitchell?..lol try and talk about ppl that we've heard about and is actually worth talkin about.
ryan little and ethan johnson from sf is underrated. both helped sf last yr comin off the bench i kno of a few times that ethan scored over 20 points as a sophmore. i think little had like 15 boards in the championship game of the district and like 12 points or somthin.

Tyler Mitchell is a freshmen at SFHS. He started out playing for SFMS last year- but got into some trouble at school. He was suspended/expelled and then was home schooled for awhile. Not sure if he quit last season or if he was kicked off over the troubel he was in. Also heard he started ACHS this year but returned to SFHS early in the school year.

Mitchell was a talented player earlier- but also played a selfish game. Not sure how much sitting out 1 season will hurt- but if he don't play team ball it won't matter.
Mason Hall, Ethan Johnson, and Ryan Little from what i seen saturday when they played GC in the SF panorama they combined for 61 pts. out of 81 and really played well together.
cody thornsberry what hes not even on bl's varsity he wont play ten seconds jv ball
Respect or Regret!
Blackcat Basketball
2005-2006
Our DOMINATION Year!

HaHaHaHaHaHa.. Are you jokin me. Wat are you smokin.. :Geek::lmao::BigLaugh:Smile:wtf1:Confusedhithappe
"U of L" Wrote:Respect or Regret!
Blackcat Basketball
2005-2006
Our DOMINATION Year!

HaHaHaHaHaHa.. Are you jokin me. Wat are you smokin.. :Geek::lmao::BigLaugh:Smile:wtf1:Confusedhithappe

Man, what's your problem. It's somebody's signature. Why do you care what they say. All they are doing is showing a little bit of school pride. If you can't handle somebody feeling good about their school then get off this site. Nobody would have anything to say if you wanted to show a little school spirit. That's what this site is for. It's for people to get on here and voice theor opinions but not for people like you to put other people's spirit down! This thread is also for you to voice who you feel underrated player's on a team may be. Not to bash on other schools.
"U of L" Wrote:Respect or Regret!
Blackcat Basketball
2005-2006
Our DOMINATION Year!

Is there a purpose to this post?
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:Is there a purpose to this post?

that's exactly what i'm wondering. i don't care whether you like my signature or not. i don't even know you, so what you say matters nothing to me. i don't like a lot of teams but i don't say things like that and try to bash them. this thread isn't about my signature it's about underrated players. and if you don't like the blackcats thats fine but RESPECT OR REGRET CAUSE THEY'LL SHOW YOU IT'S THEIR DOMINATION YEAR! :Nodding: :Thumbs:
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:Is there a purpose to this post?

I agree CrazyTaxiDriver. People like that are what clutter these posts up with nonsense. This thread is supposed to be about underrated players.:boosign:
Paintsville- Shane Grimm
Allen Central- Ryan Collins,Josh Martin
Magoffin-Wes Helton
Phelps- Charlie Hunt
South Floyd- Mason Hall
BL....Colbert Craft
AC....josh martin
Sf.....Matt little
P-Burg...brooks herrik