Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
underated players on your team
lets hear your most underated players on your team
we hear alot about justin collins, thomas samons, and other players from betsy layne but there are a few who get over looked as an individual like cody thornsberry he don't get much playing time but while he is in there he rebounds, scores sometimes, and can pass good. jason mckinney gets overlooked sometimes to I've seen him play he rebounds good, can make great passes inside to the post like last year on jv i seen him get several assists inside to thomas samons and he can shoot good to, and is good with the ball. also brandon blair gets overlooked to he is a defense machine he is quick, rebounds good, and steals alot of passes.
Jeremy Pack for the Paintsville Tigers is very underrated...
shane grimm for paintsville is never expected to have a but game but usually he has about 15 per game.
well i know its only his last year at AC....but Corey Little is very underrated....he went to Johnson Central his Jr. year and wasnt eligible to play....but if he was JCHS would have been a bigger contender than the already were......hes very tough....hes built and hes got a good down low game and a solid rebounder....and I hope the rebels have a great season this year
Brooks Herrick and Micheal Stephens for Prestonsburg
Justin Collins from blhs is definatley underrated..Jereny pack will be no help for the team this year he's just trying to follow the footsteps of landon and it aint happening
well lets see justin collins isnt even rated and will never be ranked the only person that is underrated is thomas samons he is a hustler and wiol help betsy layne iin the long run.
Thomas samons is underated he hustles, and rebounds but the only thing that is wrong with his game is he tries to dribble in the post to much and because of that people steal the ball from him alot he needs to practice just going strait up in the post
Jesse Meek is very underated. He has considerable amount of talent and skill, but gets no respect. He hustles, is an exceptional ball handler, and has a nice jump shot.
I think Jeremy Pack, Travis Ison, Justin Stafford are all very underated for the Paintsville Tigers.
I no who u r big man 21 and u no who i am what do u jus have something against me or something ur supposed to support ppl on ur team like i do u
First of all there birdman i know who you are and i do support everyone on my team it when someone takes it to another level is when everything gets twisted see if you werent as conceited as you are then maybe some people on your team would like you. understand ! so you can kiss my basketball
justin collins seems like ive heard of him nope i dont think so he must be pretty tough hes posted his own self on here 1000 times and nobody else seems to know him
trevor patton for p-burg!
Moderator Note

Fro and Birdman, Bigman21, you guys aren't acting THAT bad here, but please keep it a bit calmer, settle your dispute in PM please.

Reizvoll
"TIGER FAN" Wrote:shane grimm for paintsville is never expected to have a but game but usually he has about 15 per game.

Shane is easily the most underrated on the team... he just does his business and goes on playing hard thorughout the game... but I think everyone on the team with the exception of maybe J.D. VanHoose is over shadowed by Landon... Shane plays an integral part on this team, and is a valuable weapon for the Tigers.
I'm sick of hearing about Justin Collins. I cant wait to see him play if he actually gets to play this year since the bobcats are so good but soon enough we will see if he is really good or if he just likes the attention.
Brooks herricks of prestonsburg is very underated, he has great defense and is the best 3 pt shooter on pburgs team .
I'd have to say Shane McKinney from BL. He's a pretty good three point shooter with good footspeed to go with it.
good luck to bl and all the new players
Two underated players in the 14th region are John Walker and Jason Kelly. Can't wait to see them go head-to-head.
I believe the most underrated players from Paintsville would be Landon Slone. Even though people do give him alot of credit, you never really know how hard someone works until trying to do the same. If you consider having to think quickly about the game, and still make the moves he does, it'll seem crazy. The most underrated player for Betsy Layne probably be Trai Witt. This boy definitely needs to start for the bobcats and has great potential as a junior. He has the height, and the type of body of an unstoppable post player. I have read the conversations before this one, and about Justin Collins and the others, I have seen all of these boys condition, practice, and play, and Justin Collins definitely has talent. People underestimate his shooting ability, let alone his "playing big" ability. There's been talk about a foreign exchange student that has mad basketball skills, which we are all looking foward to see help the bobcats this year.
Damen Hensley, Matt Hayes or Shawn Johnson from Sheldon Clark. Damen got alot of playin time last year near the end of the year, and he did pretty good, and when Matt Hayes came in he played well, but not like he could. He has a nice shot from the line, but overall, he is ok. I'd look to see him and Hensley to step up this year, and when they get in the game, contribute very well, and they should help out along with everyone else. Shawn can jump out of the gym. It looks like he gets higher everytime he goes up. Id like to see him put one down in a game this year, cos id say it would be pretty nasty. Plus he can contribute pretty well. He has a nice shot and is pretty good down low.
johnathan cochran from south floyd is very underrated he is 1 of the best 3 ball shoters in the 15th.
Justin Jacobs of Ac is very Underrated he played a little varsity for the rebels last year and he is a very good hustler no matter what the situation is he gives it a 110 percent He would be one to watch this year for Johnny Martin's Rebels
Brooks Herrick and Mike Stephens from Pburg. Jeremy Pack from Paintsville is also underrated. He has ALWAYS been in Landon's shadow, but he does have great skills and potential to be a great basketball player, if he just steps out and shows it.
I'd say Nick McGuire is pretty underrated.
Some of these are not known because they are not worthy. The most underrated i would have to say is Brandon Thacker and Derek Case.
i think matt little...he averged 0.3 ppg last year and pulled down a whoping 2 rebounds the whole year...i see promising things out of this kid this year