Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs. Hazard (54th District Championship)
Perry 58
Hazard 53

Go 'Dores!
hazard by 2
GO DAWGS !!!!
HHS has a mental edge over PCC and this is worth 7-10pts. I don't that the officials will call it close and things could get out of hand.
Someone please tell me when they play!
Tonight at 7
Hazard 52
Perry 41
Hazards not gonna win again PCC by 6....Hazard finally beat Knott county on a lucky lay up...so i got PCC
Imo these teams will meet again in the regional finals.
Aslan Wrote:Imo these teams will meet again in the regional finals.

i gurantee they dont. :thatsfunn
Mosley21 Wrote:i gurantee they dont. :thatsfunn

Why not? They met in the finals of district and region last year.
Game will be close the entire way. If Hazard can make the free throws down the stretch, they should come out on top. It almost cost them the game against Knott last week.
Defense wins this one. PCC by 20+
firechief Wrote:I hope that the officials will call it close and things don't get out of hand.

I heard 2 of the refs that will call tonight, usually don't even bring a whistle on the floor with them and the 3rd doesn't like PCC all that much. Could get very ugly, will definitely be there early for this one. :popcorn:
Fans tonight, I heard that PCC gets the big part of the gym behind the benches all the way up and Hazard gets the side opposite the benches on the small side. Is this even fair?? Why didn't they divide the gym up right down the mid-court line and let Hazard have their half and Perry have their half, that makes more sense, then everyone would have the same amount of seats.
Then there is the all important one end zone for the pep sections. Who will get there first to take this section???? Can't wait to see all the fun.
UkFan23 Wrote:Tonight at 7

Thanks a bunch!!!
What time is tip off?
mountain hoops guru Wrote:I heard 2 of the refs that will call tonight, usually don't even bring a whistle on the floor with them and the 3rd doesn't like PCC all that much. Could get very ugly, will definitely be there early for this one. :popcorn:

Hazard gets away with alot of fouls as it is anyway.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Fans tonight, I heard that PCC gets the big part of the gym behind the benches all the way up and Hazard gets the side opposite the benches on the small side. Is this even fair?? Why didn't they divide the gym up right down the mid-court line and let Hazard have their half and Perry have their half, that makes more sense, then everyone would have the same amount of seats.
Then there is the all important one end zone for the pep sections. Who will get there first to take this section???? Can't wait to see all the fun.

I'm ok with less Hazard fans being there.
Pcc 6
Aslan Wrote:Hazard gets away with alot of fouls as it is anyway.

:Thumbs: