Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central vs. Hazard (54th District Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Friday night it is the Dores and the Dawgs in the final. It is sure to be a unreal game with what most think is the top 2 teams in the region. Tip off is at 7:00 so be there early for seats. I am going with the Dores in this one 68-57....

GO COMMODORES!!!
Hazard repeats their 51-36 victory from earlier in the year
I think Hazard will win. Definitely be the game of the night. Won't be the same atmosphere as the last time the 2 played there in the district.
Dores by 4..56-52

Go Dores!!
Hazard by 11...Go Dawgs!!
Hazard by 5
I'll take the Dawgs by 7 in a good one.

Good luck to both teams!
I have to go with Hazard by at least 6.
Hazard by 2 to 10 in a very good game that may be decided at the

free throw line.
Hazard by 15
should be a good game i will take hazard by 5.
Hazard should be able to handle PCC. Hazard has the mental edge over PCC. Coach Hollan and Hazard are hitting thier stride at this time of year. Good luck to anyone who tries to beat them.
I will take PCC in this one by 4 based strictly on how well they played against SV, but I would not be a bit surprised to see Hazard win this one either.:biggrin:
Hopefully Hazard will get this one, but I'm thinkin it will be close. Hazard by 3 in ot.
Hazard by 9+
This game all depends on pace. If it's slow and there are not a lot of points scored because of the defense, it's Perry's to win. If Hazard gets off early and gets a head, Perry is not really a come from behind team with a lot of scoring and could get ugly again. Perry is playing the best defense they have played all year long and held Shelby Valley in the 50's. If they can keep the game in the 50's, Perry will win, if not, Hazard will be the victors.
Hazard 60 Perry 53
Hazard-69
Perry Co-44
Do you honestly think that Hazard will win by 25? If so, your an idiot.... I think it will be between 3-6 points going either way, but 25?
I'll take Hazard by 5.
HAZARD BY 10 !!!!!!!! GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C.Clair Wrote:Hazard should be able to handle PCC. Hazard has the mental edge over PCC. Coach Hollan and Hazard are hitting thier stride at this time of year. Good luck to anyone who tries to beat them.

I do agree with Hazard having the mental edge over Perry.
Perry is very capable of beating them and I expect them to this time.
Klay Maggard was the only one for Perry that did anything and he pretty much did whatever he wanted to with Hazards big men. What hurt Perry last time was Hazards press. Jordan Amis got rode all night, and Hazards guards got away with it. Hopefully they call it tomorrow! I think Perry gets more production from the guards and wins the rubber game!
Perry 59
Hazard 49
this one could go either way. but based on how good pcc is playing right now i am going to take them by 5.
The Commadores will win, they are just a great team. They play the best TEAM ball in the mountains and that's how you beat better teams. Hazard is a better team but they don't play like one. Team ball is what almost helped them beat Shelby Valley.

PCC by 4.
Of course, I will say the Dawgs will win, just not sure how much! I think this game is very important and will determine regional match-ups!! I guess the main thing is that your team comes out of this game injury free, sure don't want any key injuries at this point in the season!! Good luck to all and GO DAWGS!!
Pcc By 6
Dawgs by 7
When do they play?
Dawgs come out ready to play and win by 9.

GO DAWGS!!!
I like Hazard but something tells me that PCC wins this match up and they meet in the finals to go to state and Hazard wins.
Pages: 1 2