Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luttrell To Be Named Estill's Coach
EngineerFan Wrote:ive never heard of him. hope he is a better coach than jones. what kind of offense does Luttrell run?

Coach Luttrell will do a great job! He will continue the winning the ways of "Neers". He's led Kentucky troops to war and he'll lead the "Neers" to victory.:Thumbs:
EngineerFan Wrote:ive never heard of him. hope he is a better coach than jones. what kind of offense does Luttrell run?

Coach Luttrell will do a great job! He will continue the winning the ways of "Neers". He's led Kentucky troops to war and he'll lead the "Neers" to victory.:Thumbs:
Good luck Estill
Congrats and Good Luck Luttrell!
EngineerFan Wrote:well from my understanding is that coach jones was told to either resign or be fired bc he got cought messing around with a young girl (from what i heard) so he resigned, then they hired Jonh Luttrell and bc the school wouldnt meet a couple simple of his requirements he turned down the job, so i reckon the rest of the coaches resigned as well. but all we got is a head coach John Luttrell and they say he is an excellent coach
Well, "from what I heard" you are a jerk for posting RUMORS on this site. Someone needs to edit or delete this!!!
Borderlord Wrote:Well, "from what I heard" you are a jerk for posting RUMORS on this site. Someone needs to edit or delete this!!!

I second that, Borderlord. This kid needs to learn what the meaning of respect and a little manners is all about. Rediculious that someone would wanna downgrade another human this way.
Folks, I will not be posting alot on here but I did want to say a few things. First, my task at hand is to first make better young men out of our Estill football players and second to make them Champions. Both will be accomplished. I appreciate all of the support. The administration has been great to me thus far (remember there are always to sides to each story). I can't tell you how many games we will win but this I promise: we will be aggressive and hit you every down with as many defenders as possible, we will play every play as hard as we can, and we will be in shape. GO ENGINEERS and God bless each of you.

Coach Luttrell
I cant wait til football season starts. should be a fun one. hopes the ENGINEERS can make it back to the playoffs and hopefully beats Breathitt. LETS GO 'NEERS!!!!

Bourbon County (Opening Game)
Breathitt County (District Game)
Powell County (District Game)
Magoffin County (District Game)
Newport
Madison Southern
Pineville
Rowan County
Garrard County
Somerset
Mountain Warrior Wrote:Folks, I will not be posting alot on here but I did want to say a few things. First, my task at hand is to first make better young men out of our Estill football players and second to make them Champions. Both will be accomplished. I appreciate all of the support. The administration has been great to me thus far (remember there are always to sides to each story). I can't tell you how many games we will win but this I promise: we will be aggressive and hit you every down with as many defenders as possible, we will play every play as hard as we can, and we will be in shape. GO ENGINEERS and God bless each of you.

Coach Luttrell
Nice!TongueirateSho
Jeremey Niece as your D-CORD. would be a GREAT move I.M.O.
P.C.Defense Wrote:Jeremey Niece as your D-CORD. would be a GREAT move I.M.O.

That would be the logical choice, but they're talking about bringing the young middle school coach down.:ChairHit:
DoubleDubya Wrote:That would be the logical choice, but they're talking about bringing the young middle school coach down.:ChairHit:

i know the middle school coach, he absolutely does not want the d cord job, wouldn't be a wise move. but heck of a nice guy. i don't know if niece would be a good move either, tough position to be in.
First of all, if I picked my staff off a thread from a website, it would be drastic. I feel very confident and comfortable with the ones I am talking with and have aboard at this time. Greg Thomas will come down and help with the offense and has the same passion as I do, plus he is a bulldog brother. We are trying to work it for Edwin Allen to come in as the D Coordinator. Edwin has a wealth of experience on the Defensive side of the ball and is also a Bulldog Brother. Austin Moore (MO) may or may not move up. I have not made that decision at this time. In addition, I am still talking with Russ Swimm about staying on board. I could not ask for a more excited and enthusiastic group of players, community, and administration. Let me say this, you will not out work us even if we go 0-10, but I don't think that will happen. Thats it for me folks, just wanted to put a stop to some of this talk.