Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Luttrell To Be Named Estill's Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It has been confirmed by WYMT 6 O'clock news that Luttrell will be named the new coach of Estill Co.

Congrats to Luttrell on the job and good luck to Estill on the up coming season.
Good luck Estill
now since the head coaching position is taken they need to get the rest of the coaching staff taken care of and get the players geared up for football season
EngineerFan Wrote:now since the head coaching position is taken they need to get the rest of the coaching staff taken care of and get the players geared up for football season

i dont think you'll have a problem with either one of those with Luttrell at the helm
all we can do is wait and see. hopefully he brings some good coaches in
All we can do is get on board and support our new Coach and school. Some of our old assistants will return, they will want to be part of this....
i agree with you 100 %. i would like to see Swim and West return to the staff
i agree with you 100 %. i would like to see Swim, West, smoot return to the staff
Good hire by Estill. who knows maybe we'll be Breathitt next year!!!! GO NEERS!!!!
EC Blue & White Wrote:Good hire by Estill. who knows maybe we'll be Breathitt next year!!!! GO NEERS!!!!

I'm assuming you meant "who knows maybe we'll beat Breathitt next year." If that is what you meant, then you should be a comedian.
hey anything is possible and if it hadnt been for the refs we would have beaten breathitt this past year and if we hadnt fumbled the ball we would have won by double digits
Congrats and Good luck
EngineerFan Wrote:hey anything is possible and if it hadnt been for the refs we would have beaten breathitt this past year and if we hadnt fumbled the ball we would have won by double digits

You did fumble the ball though and we capitalized on it. We left no doubt who the better team was in the 2nd game. I have a cousin who goes to Estill and know quite a few kids fom there, including one of the players, they say they have no chance next year against us. Also we return alot of kids, a lot more than Estill.
yea you all did whipp us the 2nd game but it would have been closer if Estill had came to play. they were afraid to tackle Fugate (my opinion best RB in State). Estill's jv only had 1 loss this year and that was to Hazard and our jv beat Breathitt
EngineerFan Wrote:yea you all did whipp us the 2nd game but it would have been closer if Estill had came to play. they were afraid to tackle Fugate (my opinion best RB in State). Estill's jv only had 1 loss this year and that was to Hazard and our jv beat Breathitt

That's jv not varsity, two completely different levels of football. Besides our jv blows big time.
well we dont even have a coaching staff yet all we got is a new coach. plus there still tryin to get the schedule and everything. we dont even know who we play. we know that the opening game is against Bourbon county and there have been reports of us possibly playing or trying to play Garrard County, Newport Central Catholic, Madison Southern and some others. but who ever wins, they win thats just how sports goes you win some and you lose some. however i do think that Channing Fugate is the best RB in the state and i would like to see him win Mr. Football; what we didnt like about the 2nd game is Holcomb running up the score. theres no sense in that
EngineerFan Wrote:well we dont even have a coaching staff yet all we got is a new coach. plus there still tryin to get the schedule and everything. we dont even know who we play. we know that the opening game is against Bourbon county and there have been reports of us possibly playing or trying to play Garrard County, Newport Central Catholic, Madison Southern and some others. but who ever wins, they win thats just how sports goes you win some and you lose some. however i do think that Channing Fugate is the best RB in the state and i would like to see him win Mr. Football; what we didnt like about the 2nd game is Holcomb running up the score. theres no sense in that

why did they get rid of your alls coach?
well from my understanding is that coach jones was told to either resign or be fired bc he got cought messing around with a young girl (from what i heard) so he resigned, then they hired Jonh Luttrell and bc the school wouldnt meet a couple simple of his requirements he turned down the job, so i reckon the rest of the coaches resigned as well. but all we got is a head coach John Luttrell and they say he is an excellent coach
EngineerFan Wrote:well from my understanding is that coach jones was told to either resign or be fired bc he got cought messing around with a young girl (from what i heard) so he resigned, then they hired Jonh Luttrell and bc the school wouldnt meet a couple simple of his requirements he turned down the job, so i reckon the rest of the coaches resigned as well. but all we got is a head coach John Luttrell and they say he is an excellent coach

Well if you was around for the good ole days of Cawood you should remember Luttrell. He is a class act and one helluve coach if you ask me. Estil shouldnt miss a beat with him and should move on to bigger and better things.:Clap:
ive never heard of him. hope he is a better coach than jones. what kind of offense does Luttrell run?
EngineerFan Wrote:well from my understanding is that coach jones was told to either resign or be fired bc he got cought messing around with a young girl (from what i heard) so he resigned, then they hired Jonh Luttrell and bc the school wouldnt meet a couple simple of his requirements he turned down the job, so i reckon the rest of the coaches resigned as well. but all we got is a head coach John Luttrell and they say he is an excellent coach

I had no clue that was the reason behind him getting fired. I went to Estill for the start of the school year, i had weight lifting in his class and they had like 4 or 5 girls in there. Wonder if any of them were the one he messed around with...
yep thats what i heard but i also heard that he resigned to spend time with his family, but i dont see y bc him and his wife are supposedly getting a divorce. i graduated with the girl that he supposedly messed around with in '07
Congrats, and good luck coach, let's keep the train rolling. Glad to see a very qualified person step in and hopefully build on the successes of the past few seasons and sustain a program that will compete for a district and regional title year in and year out.
He better hire some of them Niece boys.:please: I hear he's considering it.
[quote=DoubleDubya]He better hire some of them Niece boys.:please: I hear he's considering it.[/QUOT

which of the niece's have you heard he was considering
which niece boys
USED2COULD Wrote:which niece boys

The oldest
Congrats and Good Luck to Estill Co.
So Luttrell is back on the job? I thought he done quit?
i think he was getting a lot of negative feedback and things weren't going the way that he wanted with the program, but the admin took care of it, i think they got a good coach. also there are a lot of good coaches in the county from coach niece's staff that would be willing to help out, so i think it'll all work out.
Pages: 1 2