Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 75 - Lawrence Co. 70
I'm just waiting on this one to be closed.
EYESPYJC Wrote:Bud, this as well as JC is gonna play. It's not been to much different all season. Winning ballgames against teams such as Boyd, AC and the likes doesn't make JC great, Stop kidding yourself. You apparently have been around the game long enough to know this. Any DECENT team is gonna give them problems. There are not going to be any miracles happen in the last days....... As long as their coach allows the selfish play, lazy play, and allow a player to continue playing for some reason ???? after throwing up 4 [B]airballs[/B] and comitting at least that many turnovers this is as good as its gonna be !!! Fact.... JC is playing SLOPPY and ALLOWED TO. FACT..... JC won this game only because LC couldn't finish. FACT.......NEITHER team at this rate is going to represent the 57th at region very well. WHY would any team LAY BACK and LOSE ???? Funny.

I do not agree with most of this, I have more confidence in Coach M and the kids. JC won because they are a better team, even playing poorly. I know your frustration to see all that talent play that way and I do too. Coach M finally has control of the program and will get these problems fixed by district. I know each of these kids and they want to win. If you are a true JC fan be for us, if not LC would be glad to have you.

I will agree that is these two teams play like this for the rest of the year, they may not make it out of the 57th, much less the region.
MonsterMan Wrote:I do not agree with most of this, I have more confidence in Coach M and the kids. JC won because they are a better team, even playing poorly. I know your frustration to see all that talent play that way and I do too. Coach M finally has control of the program and will get these problems fixed by district. I know each of these kids and they want to win. If you are a true JC fan be for us, if not LC would be glad to have you.

I will agree that is these two teams play like this for the rest of the year, they may not make it out of the 57th, much less the region.

I hope I am wrong that this is the best we see.... Time will tell. I disagree that COACH will get this fixed by districts tho, He seems to think the team is fine by just a mere win as last nights. Fact is... not always does the best team win ( remember Magoffin) I think some of the out of control play....bad shooting , poor passes, turnovers should require some time out instead of pats on the butt and do better next time.
Eagle Eye Wrote:Amen

Bottom line is LC and JC play sloppy and neither one of these teams are going to do anything when they get out of district play.......Besides Elliot County and Shelby Valley Eastern Kentucky basketball is awful this year
TheONLY1 Wrote:Bottom line is LC and JC play sloppy and neither one of these teams are going to do anything when they get out of district play.......Besides Elliot County and Shelby Valley Eastern Kentucky basketball is awful this year

How good is this JC team?? I heard they might have a chance to go to RUPP???
Looked Like A Barn Burner
Creeker Wrote:Those three "ref's" that officiated the JC game last night are JC's usual crew.
That's hilarious - we have a "crew".
MonsterMan Wrote:The ref is not from JC and the calls went both ways and better defense from both teams will cure alot of the foul problems, not the refs. I heard the same compliant from the refs at the games that have been played at LC. Just ask the Paintsvile fans. Do not hold your breath with the KHSAA. LC and JC should face for round three in the district on SC 's court when it really counts. This was a very sloppy played game and they are hard to call.

Amen to that.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:How good is this JC team?? I heard they might have a chance to go to RUPP???

IMO enough raw talent to get to Rupp, but JC has not played up to the level they need to on a consistent basis. SV is still the favorite and the team to beat. JC probably has the next best shot, but will have to start playing much better.
I would still like to know about the rebounding to strongly call....
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGJAMES#1
How good is this JC team?? I heard they might have a chance to go to RUPP???

A long shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully L.C. can recover from this one.

Congrats to J.C. on the win.