Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2009
redstorm Wrote:You have lost your mind and now very little about football. When we played them our game plan was to stop him 100% and we couldn't get that done. That is why we lost

Those who know Bell Football......Matt Simpson best all around back...Justin Goodin #2 Greer 3#
Tony D'Amato Wrote:Those who know Bell Football......Matt Simpson best all around back...Justin Goodin #2 Greer 3#

This must have been around the last part of the season because I know that Spencer Greer was the best running back that Bell County had. I also, wasn't aware that he had gotten an injury. All I know is when teams game-planned for Bell County, Greer was the first player that the opposition would try to stop. Teams couldn't stop him either. If they were lucky they slowed him down.

This is coming from someone who "knows Bell Football" too. :biggrin:
spencer was a good back he took a real pounding last year .hurt his ankel 3rd game of season against knox central.bothered him all year .hard to replace him but we will .have some good young talent coming up .fraiser is a awsome coach he gets down to the fine details then tells them y the need to do it this way .
Tomorrow night is Midnight Madness. So it is officially football time in Bell County. Starts at 6 with auction and several other things going on is what I have been told. Should be a great atmosphere on Log Mountain tomorrow night the lights will be back on for the 09 football season.:rockon: