Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Lawrence Co. 12/9
OutsideLogic Wrote:You know all that you are giving is lockerroom material for the JC team.

WTF are you talking about?? That's pretty pathetic if JC gets pumped up to what's being said on Bluegrassrivals..:lame:
When you start talking about Parker and how soft he plays and down grading him as a player, then all you do is give him and JC extra motivation.
I will take JC. I think the boys from football are starting to get back tin the flow. They have alot more leadership on the court from what I have seem. But should be a good game
threeball42 Wrote:I will take JC. I think the boys from football are starting to get back tin the flow. They have alot more leadership on the court from what I have seem. But should be a good game

We should have known that you was going to be against Lc. Your just a hater of the system!.. PatheticWink
Well I guess we will see tonight.... I know that we have two great post play guys ourselves.... I know that we have a guard in wilks that its hard for anyone to guard...... We have a really balanced team this year and so far has been fun to watch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Weezy5 Wrote:We should have known that you was going to be against Lc. Your just a hater of the system!.. PatheticWink

I think LC has alot of talent. #4 is one of hardest working players I have watched. I have worked in that school system in the past and dont have know respect for the coach. But they have some good players and they deserve to do well.
Is this game going to be on the radio?
threeball42 Wrote:I think LC has alot of talent. #4 is one of hardest working players I have watched. I have worked in that school system in the past and dont have know respect for the coach. But they have some good players and they deserve to do well.

Ok first of all, don't be hating on Coach Anderson. Hes one of the nicest, hard-working individuals you will ever find. And he is also one of the best coachs around, but we will see in about two and a half hours who comes out on top.

GO DAWGS!!
threeball42 Wrote:I think LC has alot of talent. #4 is one of hardest working players I have watched. I have worked in that school system in the past and dont have know respect for the coach. But they have some good players and they deserve to do well.

Also, we are glad you have left our school system. Just read what I have put in bold that you said. "and dont have know respect" Nice grammar buddy..
LCthug Wrote:Also, we are glad you have left our school system. Just read what I have put in bold that you said. "and dont have know respect" Nice grammar buddy..

I agree, with that grammar i'd have to say that the work he was doing for the school was custodian work. And if he was a teacher that is another reason the drop out rate is as low as it is. Lay off the haterade threeball.
OutsideLogic Wrote:Remember this, the numbers that JC threw up against SF was without Welch. He was gone on a football recruiting trip.
Who is the Welch kid? Coach seems reluctant to sit him out for some reason or another... :confused: IMO, he obviously is still in football mode, good looking athlete, but no real basketball threat from what I have saw out of him.
It will be a hard one but I think JC will come out and win it. Jc has a pretty good center well its their JV. center Nathan Akers he will bust LC in the mouth.