Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
86.96%
Hazard
13.04%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs. Johnson Central - Oct. 17 (Part II)
TooFast Wrote:Won't happen but will be a good game at first......JC is just to big and powerful for Hazard. They will wear them down fast! JC in a big way!!!

Dont overlook Hazard they are a good football team.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Being a dore you should know all about losing. Smile

TOTALLY AGREE !!!!!!Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
Real Badman Wrote:Dont overlook Hazard they are a good football team.

I agree, When you over look someone bad things can happen so they need to be at the top of there game.
bac2369 Wrote:I agree, When you over look someone bad things can happen so they need to be at the top of there game.

Do you guys really think that Jc is over looking Hazard, or are you praying they do? :kneel:
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Do you guys really think that Jc is over looking Hazard, or are you praying they do? :kneel:

I dont think they are but it seems like everyone is very interested in the Belfry match up this year and im sure that the players are too so maybe they are over looking hazard.
I like Hazard in this game tonight. 46-36
Belfry is the least of JC's worries right now....they have Hazard tonight and then two district games (Montgomery Co. and then Ashland) before the Pirates come to town.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Being a dore you should know all about losing. Smile

Acctuly i played soccer and wrestled, had 2 district championships in soccer and a region title in wrestling, so i know a lot more about winning then you. But hey, i guess you will kno a little more about losing after JC wins by about 30.
HHS is a good football team but i dont think they will have the legs lefted to out play JC I see JC taken this one by a lot.