Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs. Johnson Central - Oct. 17 (Part II)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Keep it clean this time!
Going to go with the Eagles in this one. I think their running attack will wear them down...and since it is a 1A school they have to play a lot of "Iron Man" football and come 3rd or 4th quater the legs will no longer be there.
JC in a big way!
The Eagles soar to the win.
hazard really has no chance
JC 56 Hazard 14 if they can kick field goals.
Hazards athleticism keeps them in the game for a while. Then JC takes over in the second half.

JC 49
HHS 14
JC
Hazard 31-28
JCHS v. Hazard has the potential to be a game with everyone saying WOW!!! Hazrad and JCHS both have explosive offenses. JCHS is probably averaging about 400 yds. rushing a game and Hazard has an Olinger at QB with a bunch of weapons.

This game will come down to depth and team speed. JCHS has depth and a whole lotta speed. This may be the most team speed Coach Matney has ever had at JCHS. Those kids can flat out get up and down the field.

I think Hazard will make it interesting at first but JCHS will wear them down.

JC 49
Hazard 22
The Eagles
I am going with JC.
Its going to be a good game i really don't want to say a score i just think its going to shock some people.
jc by alot
JC
IRISH4 Wrote:Going to go with the Eagles in this one. I think their running attack will wear them down...and since it is a 1A school they have to play a lot of "Iron Man" football and come 3rd or 4th quater the legs will no longer be there.

I agree that JC should win a close game, but "Iron Man" football? Last time I checked all of JC's skill players go both ways! Hazard is one of the more talented teams on JC's schedule.
Is #5 Michael Campbell going to be playing in this game? Is he still on the team?
With Central coming off a week's rest, I look for them to be in rare form. They may very well break that rushing record this week. Not dissing Hazard's D, but Central's O-line is the best in the mountains by far. You add in a well executed, explosive offense you have one of the state's elite football programs. I predict the Eagles to roll again in this one.
The 5A Golden Eagles will roll over the 1A Dawgs espeacially with Central having over a aweek of to prepare. Central by at least 3 touchdownsCool
JCHS 35
Hazard 14

I honestly don't think Hazard has a chance of winning this game, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if they do, or if they keep it closer than my prediction.

Either way, Dogs, this is a learning experience. IMO, if Belfry would have lost to JCHS last year, they'd have played harder against Central and probably not lost that game.
Gator Wrote:I agree that JC should win a close game, but "Iron Man" football? Last time I checked all of JC's skill players go both ways! Hazard is one of the more talented teams on JC's schedule.

JC has maybe 5 or 6 that go both ways, but they have a good rotation on the line. Hazard does have skilled position players, but I see a few teams on that schedule that are better than Hazard.
JC by 49-14. I dont think Michale is eligible to play this week.
Jed Clampett Wrote:The 5A Golden Eagles will roll over the 1A Dawgs espeacially with Central having over a aweek of to prepare. Central by at least 3 touchdownsCool

Both teams have 2 weeks to get ready for this game.
cj2561 Wrote:Both teams have 2 weeks to get ready for this game.

Man I hope you come down to the nest! You will see what all the hype is about.
It will be a good game. I go with Johnson....to stacked
Central by as many as they want.
cj2561 Wrote:Both teams have 2 weeks to get ready for this game.

In all fairness, it really doesn't matter how long Hazard has to get ready for this game because they are in for a surprise. JC plays in a different league than Hazard. The JC team that you will face won't even be the JC team you seen the first 2-3 weeks. They are even better now. Also, I'm quiet certain that Hazard wouldn't be able to beat several of the teams on JC's schedule. This is nothing against Hazard, but just reality. If anyone from Hazard disagrees, then try and prove me wrong. I don't have a dog in this fight, but just call it like I see it.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Man I hope you come down to the nest! You will see what all the hype is about.

Like SC, they there is alot of HYPE over there. They going to beat by Bell Co this week. If JC beat Hazard, it wont be as easy as people think it is going to be. I will be at the game. I want to see what the big deal with JC is.
TRAIN85 Wrote:Is #5 Michael Campbell going to be playing in this game? Is he still on the team?

I never did see a reply on this question.....It is a good question since I have not heard from him in awhile.....Some Bulldog out there must know something
cj2561 Wrote:Like SC, they there is alot of HYPE over there. They going to beat by Bell Co this week. If JC beat Hazard, it wont be as easy as people think it is going to be. I will be at the game. I want to see what the big deal with JC is.

Oh you will see! ha!
Pages: 1 2 3 4