Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs. Johnson Central - Oct. 17 (Part II)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hazard isn't the team that I thought they was going to be. When you have that much returning and too be honest I am not that impressed. Eagles by 2 td's.
bucslover68 Wrote:Don't let em get to ya Brown. Ha Ha. The Eagles will be just fine and from what I have heard, they do have a fantastic line; maybe the best around.

LMAO can't get to me. I like getting a little riled up.
Im picking Hazard in the upset.
Real Badman Wrote:Im picking Hazard in the upset.

Won't happen but will be a good game at first......JC is just to big and powerful for Hazard. They will wear them down fast! JC in a big way!!!
I think Hazard will suprise a few people in this game. I hope Kidd and Campbell will be playing tommorow night.From what Ive heard Kidd is going to try to play tommorow that is a big plus for the Dawgs. Im going to say Johnson Central wins but Hazard will gain a lot of resecpt after this game.
I beg the differ. If JC doesn't win by at least 25-30 against a 1A school then there postseason will be shortlived! Hazard is good, but they are playing one of the top 5A teams in the mountains if not the Top.
MVP2 Wrote:I think Hazard will suprise a few people in this game. I hope Kidd and Campbell will be playing tommorow night.From what Ive heard Kidd is going to try to play tommorow that is a big plus for the Dawgs. Im going to say Johnson Central wins but Hazard will gain a lot of resecpt after this game.

Kidd will most likely be playing as for Campbell i would think not.
Well if it rains Friday, Maybe that helps hazard. Any thought on how the rain if it does rain will affect this game.
Well hazard played pcc in the rain the second half and about got them beat. so i would say its a weakness this year with them having turf. JC has turf two so it may not be problem.
I Think Hazard Will Bring The Most Speed That The Jc Field Has Seen This Year But ....jc Will Bring Down The Hammer ....

I Take Central ...by As Many Td's That They Care To Make
punkbug28 Wrote:I Think Hazard Will Bring The Most Speed That The Jc Field Has Seen This Year But ....jc Will Bring Down The Hammer ....

I Take Central ...by As Many Td's That They Care To Make

The kid from Bryan station is probably the fastest kid That has been on JC field.
I figured Hazard would bring more game this season than they have.

Johnson Central rolls. Wait and see
36-6
If...Then Wrote:I figured Hazard would bring more game this season than they have.

Johnson Central rolls. Wait and see
36-6

Kinda hard to do that when you are struck by the injury bug. The kids should be healthy by the end of the season and possibly hit the peak before the LCA game. Also JC will see how fast greg adams is? Then they can evaluate if the kid from Bryan Station is faster or not.
Johnson Central by a lot.
Not even a day left until kickoff. Lets get pumped people.
bac2369 Wrote:Kinda hard to do that when you are struck by the injury bug. The kids should be healthy by the end of the season and possibly hit the peak before the LCA game. Also JC will see how fast greg adams is? Then they can evaluate if the kid from Bryan Station is faster or not.

The kid from Bryan Station was Tyson Gay's 1st cousin...ran a legit sub 4.5 40 and probably lower than that!
bac2369 Wrote:Not even a day left until kickoff. Lets get pumped people.

Pump it up, because the air will come out of the Hazard ball very quickly in this one!
IRISH4 Wrote:The kid from Bryan Station was Tyson Gay's 1st cousin...ran a legit sub 4.5 40 and probably lower than that!

That is very fast. I have heard the adams kidd runs a 4.4 but i dont see a 4.4 with his speed maybe a 4.5 but not a 4.4. I am a firm believer that football speed is different from track and running speed.
bac2369 Wrote:That is very fast. I have heard the adams kidd runs a 4.4 but i dont see a 4.4 with his speed maybe a 4.5 but not a 4.4. I am a firm believer that football speed is different from track and running speed.

The kid from Bryan station was very fast in pads and hard to hang on to. I swear I thought they were spraying armor all on the kid. LMAO. Just kidding but he was hard to hang onto.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:The kid from Bryan station was very fast in pads and hard to hang on to. I swear I thought they were spraying armor all on the kid. LMAO. Just kidding but he was hard to hang onto.

I heard he was a big size kid too well D-1 size anyways.
bac2369 Wrote:I heard he was a big size kid too well D-1 size anyways.

No not really that big. That I believe was part of the problem he could hide behind there big line.
Tomorrow can not get here fast enough! I hate the bye week.
bac2369 Wrote:I heard he was a big size kid too well D-1 size anyways.

Bryan Station had 3 or more D1 type players on their team. Their FB/DT was about 6'4" 270lbs and ran a 4.7 and they had a 6'5" TE with great hands, can't remember who the other one was.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Tomorrow can not get here fast enough! I hate the bye week.

You don't have to tell me twice. Yea Hazards Running back is about 5,8 about 145 to 150lbs. I'm sure he is listed as heavier than that but thats about it. Maybe even less. Hazards Power back is Mikael Campbell who is my cousin hes 5.10 170lbs. I know your going to laugh when i say this but another back is the fullback austin blanton 5,5 185 lbs. Great fullback and loves to hit people he is just plain nasty.
IRISH4 Wrote:Bryan Station had 3 or more D1 type players on their team. Their FB/DT was about 6'4" 270lbs and ran a 4.7 and they had a 6'5" TE with great hands, can't remember who the other one was.

I think that FB name is Roy Philon or something like that.
bac2369 Wrote:I think that FB name is Roy Philon or something like that.

Philon is right...I'm pretty sure he's already committed to UK
JC has played a nasty schedule this year and I think they will be better for it. It even got tougher when they had to play Shelby co.. I know they don't have a winning record but that was one of the better teams as far as passing goes. Should help them prepare for highlands.I am not trying to boast or say anything about hazard but IMO I don't know if you guys could beat but 1 maybe 2 teams they have played. I might be wrong, and we will see tomorrow. I lot of people really don't realize just how tough of a schedule they have played, and have still got to play. Ashland, Belfry,Montogomery, and of course Hazard.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:[Image: HAZARDBULLDOGSGRAPHIC-1.jpg]

Are gonna lose:Thumbs:
dore20 Wrote:Are gonna lose:Thumbs:

Being a dore you should know all about losing. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4