Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs. Johnson Central - Oct. 17 (Part II)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
EKY Sportster Wrote:In all fairness, it really doesn't matter how long Hazard has to get ready for this game because they are in for a surprise. JC plays in a different league than Hazard. The JC team that you will face won't even be the JC team you seen the first 2-3 weeks. They are even better now. Also, I'm quiet certain that Hazard wouldn't be able to beat several of the teams on JC's schedule. This is nothing against Hazard, but just reality. If anyone from Hazard disagrees, then try and prove me wrong. I don't have a dog in this fight, but just call it like I see it.

You just have to do one thing to beat JC. That is stop the run. Someone might say, it is not as easy as it look. I know that.
cj2561 Wrote:You just have to do one thing to beat JC. That is stop the run. Someone might say, it is not as easy as it look. I know that.

Well that is something that few teams in eastern Kentucky can do, if any, and Hazard is not one of them. But JC does have a passing game too, it just isn't that strong! Best of luck to your Bulldogs, but I'm afraid it will be a long night for them!
EKY Sportster Wrote:Oh you will see! ha!

LOL. JC can be beat. JC fans might want to say it. But they can. JC is not that good again the pass.
cj2561 Wrote:LOL. JC can be beat. JC fans might want to say it. But they can. JC is not that good again the pass.

Well I'm not a JC fan, but I don't know of many teams in Eastern Kentucky that could do it this year. If Hazard thinks they can, they have my blessing. Its just that I think that you guys will be going home disappointed. It is looking like JC will run the table this year until they face Highlands. But they still have to get past Ashland and Belfry which have a chance to beat them. Hazard is good but not in that league. But come on down and give them your best shot! Good luck!
EKY Sportster Wrote:Well I'm not a JC fan, but I don't know of many teams in Eastern Kentucky that could do it this year. If Hazard thinks they can, they have my blessing. Its just that I think that you guys will be going home disappointed. It is looking like JC will run the table this year until they face Highlands. But they still have to get past Ashland and Belfry which have a chance to beat them. Hazard is good but not in that league. But come on down and give them your best shot! Good luck!

There hadn't been a game that Hazard play in. They didn;t think they can't win. No matter who the other team is. But good luck to both teams.
Hazard is good, I give them that, but I dont see them stopping JC's running attack. JC will be able to run the ball up and down the feild on them.
Hazard has the same weakness that we (Breathitt) has, no size on the D-line.
C.Clair Wrote:Hazard has the same weakness that we (Breathitt) has, no size on the D-line.

They have to good sized kids in Allen Fugate and Cory Martin. Thats it, Not having Big Mike is gonna hurt them bad.
cj2561 Wrote:You just have to do one thing to beat JC. That is stop the run. Someone might say, it is not as easy as it look. I know that.

All they have to do is stop the run, eh?

Other than that little detail, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?
Johnson central 48
hazard 14
Having Football withdraws lol....go get'em Eagles..Big Grin
Johnson Central by 20
Eagles BIG.
dore20 Wrote:They have to good sized kids in Allen Fugate and Cory Martin. Thats it, Not having Big Mike is gonna hurt them bad.

So, you're saying that 6'2 290 Jeremy Kendrick, and 6'1 220 T.J. Searcy arent a good size?
Fridaynightmare Wrote:So, you're saying that 6'2 290 Jeremy Kendrick, and 6'1 220 T.J. Searcy arent a good size?

No, i was talking about there d-line and i thought t.j. was a linebacker and i dont know who the other kid was. And i know TJ pretty well, i dont see him weighting 220.... Maybe 200.
Wow i just looked at the pole results for this game. 44 to 6. Thats a land slide on the voting. I hope its a good game and worth the price of admission. I believe it will and can't wait for friday to get here.
Diogenes Wrote:All they have to do is stop the run, eh?

Other than that little detail, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?

Ha, I love it. Hilarious!
cj2561 Wrote:There hadn't been a game that Hazard play in. They didn;t think they can't win. No matter who the other team is. But good luck to both teams.

I would definately hope they didn't go into a game in which they couldn't win...they really haven't played a tough schedule I don't think.

Green Co. (7-0) - They might be undefeated but after watching them play I really wasn't too impressed with their play. The teams they have defeated (other than Hazard) has won a total of 12 games.
Pike Central (3-4)
Jenkins (0-6)
Harlan (1-5) - Only won by 2pts
Grayson Co., VA

I would say it's safe to say that JC is the toughest team that Hazard has seen this year.
JC will be the toughest hazard faces. This tough match up will prepare them for the playoffs and maybe a chance at Beechwood.
So, does any one no anything about whether Michael Campbell is going to play or even part of the Hazard team or not?
Fridaynightmare Wrote:So, you're saying that 6'2 290 Jeremy Kendrick, and 6'1 220 T.J. Searcy arent a good size?

No offense, but I have been highly impressed with Johnson Central's Lineman this year. They really lacked quality lineman last year, and this year they surely make up for that.

I look for JC to win big in this one. I see hazard being competitive within the first quarter, and then dying down after they see they are in for a long night. Johnson Centrals D line is just too strong for Hazards offensive line. I look for Harlow and Wolford to have a cakewalk ahead of them, as they usually do, especially Wolford with his weight (325) and strength. Although Ousley has replaced Wolford in circumstances such as Woodford (toward the end of the game), against teams with passing for example, I look for Wolford to be the leader of the JC defensive line, matched along with Harlow's versatility and speed. I am anticipating how the outcome of hazards running game will be.

The offensive line is just incredible this year, to say the least. The D-line of hazard better come and expect a hard football game because I believe that JC has the best offensive line of the mountains. Also with Dennis Dillon at Quarterback, and the backfield running close to state records this year, I look for the eagles to soar high in this one.

I wish both teams the best of luck and I hope the game is injury free. I do believe this game will prepare hazard for the playoffs, and may the best team win.
The great thing about this game is, it has caused so much hype that it has caused 3 different threads. 2 in witch has been closed. Hazard wins the battle on the internet with there support of there Fans. Not because their has been more people saying that Hazard will win, but because that they believed so hard that we have tried to convenes them of what there walking into. They lose Friday and their never should have been this much hype on this game to begin with. good luck and hope no one gets injured.
Cardinal_Alumni Wrote:No offense, but I have been highly impressed with Johnson Central's Lineman this year. They really lacked quality lineman last year, and this year they surely make up for that.

I look for JC to win big in this one. I see hazard being competitive within the first quarter, and then dying down after they see they are in for a long night. Johnson Centrals D line is just too strong for Hazards offensive line. I look for Harlow and Wolford to have a cakewalk ahead of them, as they usually do, especially Wolford with his weight (325) and strength. Although Ousley has replaced Wolford in circumstances such as Woodford (toward the end of the game), against teams with passing for example, I look for Wolford to be the leader of the JC defensive line, matched along with Harlow's versatility and speed. I am anticipating how the outcome of hazards running game will be.

The offensive line is just incredible this year, to say the least. The D-line of hazard better come and expect a hard football game because I believe that JC has the best offensive line of the mountains. Also with Dennis Dillon at Quarterback, and the backfield running close to state records this year, I look for the eagles to soar high in this one.

I wish both teams the best of luck and I hope the game is injury free. I do believe this game will prepare hazard for the playoffs, and may the best team win.
Umm thats about Hazards linemen not jc
dore20 Wrote:Umm thats about Hazards linemen not jc

You are kidding me right! Thats alright you'll get it come Friday I promise. JCHS does have of the the premier lines in the state IMO.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:You are kidding me right! Thats alright you'll get it come Friday I promise. JCHS does have of the the premier lines in the state IMO.

What are you talking about i never said they didnt, that guy had also confused what i had said earlier and i was telling him earlier i was talking about Hazards line man pay attention.
Is this JC home coming game? I believe this is.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:The great thing about this game is, it has caused so much hype that it has caused 3 different threads. 2 in witch has been closed. Hazard wins the battle on the internet with there support of there Fans. Not because their has been more people saying that Hazard will win, but because that they believed so hard that we have tried to convenes them of what there walking into. They lose Friday and their never should have been this much hype on this game to begin with. good luck and hope no one gets injured.

There has been just as many hazard fans and i think all this hype is great and if any of the players know anything about getting a game hyped up then they will love the energy. Hazard will come ready to play and try to spoil homecoming if it for JC. JC will also be ready to win the game and show people how good they are.
Yes. It is Homecoming.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:You are kidding me right! Thats alright you'll get it come Friday I promise. JCHS does have of the the premier lines in the state IMO.

Don't let em get to ya Brown. Ha Ha. The Eagles will be just fine and from what I have heard, they do have a fantastic line; maybe the best around.
Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4