Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 1A-6A AP Poll (Oct. 6)
We will have to wait for sc and belfry game before im goin to predic anything
Sarrr Wrote:ROFL, last year Central was 6-4 and were ranked #1 by a lot of the AP most of the season until Belfry beat JC, and even then only because JC had beaten LC.

Lou. Central gets a lot of respect. They're the only team in the top 10 with 2 losses, and that's because their schedule is so tough. However, they've had 2 off weeks, and it's simply not logical for them to be ranked #1 when there are 3 other teams in 3A who haven't lost a game yet. Besides, these mid-season ranks(edit: and who has been beaten by who) mean jack. It's all about who wins at the pizza box. Us Belfry fans can tell you all about that...

Central was 5-5 in the regular season last year. Belfry was #1 in the AP just about every week up through the state championship. The AP poll is always very "win-lose" oriented. Teams with great records, regardless of who they play, usually rank very high.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Beechwood win's state hands down.

Trust me, Hazard or Raceland will be there given'em h*ll
dore20 Wrote:I dont see Hazard getting past LCA

LCA wont make it that far in the playoffs.
cougarpride08 Wrote:belfry wins there's, hazard runner up, lcc goes semi state, bell co wins state, and prestensburg goes semi state

I like that but a few of them. Belfry win 3A, Hazard win 1A, LCA 2nd round, williamsburg semi, bell co win 4A, Highlands win 5A, P-Burg have a good team, but i don't think they can win state. Might be runner up or semi.
Looks good to me
Fridaynightmare Wrote:Trust me, Hazard or Raceland will be there given'em h*ll

I hope you do!
I can't believe Shelby Valley got mentioned.
Letcher County Central is too high.
Ashland should definately be higher, they will suprise alot of people in the end.
I think Pikeville will finish stronger than most anticipate.
pikeville may win 1 game in the playoffs and thats all i see them doing.
Well it seems to look like the Eastern part of Kentucky is the powerhouse of the 3A class.
Jackets08 Wrote:Middlesboro ranked 7th in State in 2A but not in Mountain Top 10, what a freakin joke!!!!!!!!!!!

Your funny:thatsfunn