Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think you good at problem solving.. Try Ledix :evil:
Here is the prealignment setup to beat 5.. Ya i take screen shots. once i figure out the pattern.. :o Smile
This is how level six before you move anything..
This is how u should set it up to beat ...

Here is the presetup for level 6 taxi.. just move your blocks to match this.. and make sure you get your guy stand where mine is.. After that its simple.. 8)
i got 5 figured out.. now i'm stuck on 6
football05 Wrote:You better be ready for round two big guy cause a new champ is in town :twisted: :twisted: TKO Idea

Wow, you killed my score. Looks like it's time for me to do some re-arranging. Look for a secret attack soon. [Image: http://kyhorsepower.com/forums/html/emot...secret.gif]

BTW, I'm not very big. :twisted:
I got a little bored and decided to play this one for awhile. Seems like I set a pretty sturdy new high score. I made it to level 13 I think. Pretty fun game. When I get bored again, I'm sure I'll try it again.
I made it to 10 tonight and got a headache.. Tcat u set the bar high in that game.. I dunno know how long it will last cause that game is addicting. VERY..
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:
football05 Wrote:You better be ready for round two big guy cause a new champ is in town :twisted: :twisted: TKO Idea

Wow, you killed my score. Looks like it's time for me to do some re-arranging. Look for a secret attack soon. [Image: http://kyhorsepower.com/forums/html/emot...secret.gif]

BTW, I'm not very big. :twisted:

HAHA I got bored from playing LEDIX and started playing Football, its also addicting I think.. Did you know that you can throw it 4 times to the back reciever for 200 pts almost everytime if you time it right. Just figured I would help you out some.
Yea would you please show me level 4 how to do it QQ its killing me 5 and 6 looks simple I looked at 6 and figured it out.
I cant ever hit the back receiver..I would hate to play you at madden or ncaa..
football05 Wrote:HAHA I got bored from playing LEDIX and started playing Football, its also addicting I think.. Did you know that you can throw it 4 times to the back reciever for 200 pts almost everytime if you time it right. Just figured I would help you out some.

I never realized that. No wonder you dominated. I'm going to go try it out. Smile
u have to lead him guys like 2 or 3 steps maybe and keep following him
I just got 10000 pts on football....O yea on NCAA06 I am awsome at option, you can go to spring drills and run option, I always get virgina tech or texas and kill the defense everytime. I usually put it on all american and I can about score everytime, with VT. But during a game I option alot but also pass with hot routes, roll my QB outta pocket and go deep outs or just take it to the house if my safety cheats on another guy....... 8)
QQ qill u help me out on level 4 I cant figure it out at all I killed the 1st 3 levels and got so pissed off on level 4 I quit it for good, then my g/f started playing it under her name.