Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Think you good at problem solving.. Try Ledix :evil:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey this game is addicting and will have you pulling out your hair.. One mistake and the game is over.. Very fun game and you can find it in the BGR Arcade or you can play it by clicking here..

Im interested on what level you all make it too..

Its located on the main bottom of page 2 in the Arcade.. :evil:
i just got 1,800 buit then football05 had 2.100. damnit
Speaking of games, just wanted to let QQ and everyone else know....I own you at Ultimate Football. I'm the champ. :twisted:
Ulitmate Football ends before the timer does. it said i had 4 mins left and it quit
Vincent Vega Wrote:i just got 1,800 buit then football05 had 2.100. damnit

HAHA I cnat get past level 4. I dominate the first 3 levels but cant figure out level 4.

But sorry VV you can have your score back IF you beat mine LOL Confusedhock:
This frigging game on level 4 has to be impossible, If someone figures it out good luck. I hate starting somehting and not being able to finish it and this is going to be one of those things. :evil:
How do you get past level 4 on ledix??
I have no idea man, I think its impossible.
football05 Wrote:I have no idea man, I think its impossible.

there is 100 levels..

I would hate to see 100..
Vincent Vega Wrote:Ulitmate Football ends before the timer does. it said i had 4 mins left and it quit

if you throw 5 imcomplete passes.. then the game ends.. 5 complete passes or 5 mins.. ever which comes first..
torQQue Wrote:
football05 Wrote:I have no idea man, I think its impossible.

there is 100 levels..

I would hate to see 100..

Heck i would hate to see level 5 Smile
:lol:
I can get two of them in boxes but thats it, how about eveyrone else?
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:Speaking of games, just wanted to let QQ and everyone else know....I own you at Ultimate Football. I'm the champ. :twisted:

You better be ready for round two big guy cause a new champ is in town :twisted: :twisted: TKO Idea
here is pic of level four for us to stare out.. any suggestions on how to move those blocks to the appropriate squares.
I hate it.......Im going to throw the damn PC out the window :evil:
ok top left one down, then go back up and move the farthest one to the right where they will be in align and go from there I can get two in a box that way.
I hate this game
Now CTD u know u love it lol
See CTD I knew u loved that game now u own the top score let us in on ur secret lol Confusedhock:
4 and 5 are a breeze compared to 6... Took me about 10 or 15 tries to figure out level 4.. 5 took me about 3 times.. 5 is alot easier.. Now 6.. Im gonna go crazy..
well i take that back 6 wasnt too bad.. stuck on 7now..
Im stuck on level 4 lol I quit and started playing QB ACCURACY im pretty good at that game now
I see how to beat 4 just from looking at the pic, but I gotta get there first. :evil:
Stupid level 2.....
man level 2 is easy
ill tell u 2 if u tell me 4
TCat09 Wrote:I see how to beat 4 just from looking at the pic, but I gotta get there first. :evil:
Stupid level 2.....

Smile Smile
I think his mind is fooling him a little bit b/c level 4 is harder than what you think Tcat 8)
this site is really nice. My boyfriend is on here all the time, football05, thats how i got my name
msfootball05 Wrote:this site is really nice. My boyfriend is on here all the time, football05, thats how i got my name

great to have you msfootball.. Ill have to introduce you to my MRs..as well.. IM sure she would enjoy a little more female companionship..
Hey football would you or anyone else like me to make a diagram for level 4... Im gonna start working on 7 in a few.. In looks to be terribly difficult..
Pages: 1 2