Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark to 60th district?
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Just like you said .."Geography"...Then someone would have to drive past Pikeville to play SV, ER, and Jenkins in the 59th.

:confused:

If it changes I think it should look like this -

57th
Paintsville
Magoffin County
Johnson Central
Lawrence County

58th
Allen Central
Betsy Layne
Piarist School
Prestonsburg
South Floyd

59th
Pikeville
East Ridge
Shelby Valley
Jenkins

60st
Belfry
Sheldon Clark
Pike Central
Phelps

Anything else is defeating the purpose
I have one question..... WHY in the name of Jesus did they move Piarist into the 60th to start with? I mean they ARE closer to BL, P-burg, AC.... aren't they??? I can actually see them playing with PC but Phelps and Belfry are much farther away than any of the other schools that I have listed.

IMO moving them would be an advantage as far as cost to all parties involved. After all... everyone seems to think that Phelps is at the far end of the world and to have poor Piarist traveling there and Phelps traveling to Piarist is a total waste of $$$$$. (WITH the cost of fuel as of right now)

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Magoffin should be moved to the 58th, then that would leave LC, P-ville, JC and SC all really close to Rt 23.
That is great idea because if they want to talk about gas prices if SC moves into the 60th imagine the fuel cost to Phelps which is nearly a two - hour trip from Inez. It would just better sense to move Magoffin to the 58th or 59th but lets face it the KHSAA screws up everytime they make realignment no matter the sport. But I have heard that SC has said no to moving so unless the KHSAA mandates the move then don't look for it to happen.:headphone :closed:
It makes perfect sense to move Magoffin to the 58th.