Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
35.14%
Allen Central Runnin' Rebels
64.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Tournament: Allen Central vs. Johnson Central
Allen Central by 10.
I think Allen Central pulls this one off. They have to much firepower for the Golden Eagles. I am also wondering about the conditioning of JC because they looked to be a little winded at the end of the games I watched them play this year. The Expo court will take a little winded and make it in to a full blown winded player.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Johnny Martin adds to his career win record as Allen Central's Head Coach in this one.
i got the filling that jc will pull this one off some how by 2 or 3 points gonna be fun to watch

JC 66
AC 64
allen central 16+
I'll take Allen Central by 3.
Jc 58
Ac 56
Checking the current poll results, AC is getting about 2/3 of the votes right now. Sounds about right to me, although it's interesting that the gap in this poll is even wider than the SV/P-Burg poll.

As for the game, I'll say AC by 12.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Allen Central. They have been playing good ball and if the Crowder kid can shoot like I've seen him and hit 9 threes a game they can beat anyone.. lol

Good luck to both teams.

*Edited for bad spelling/grammar
I'm a rebel from long ago but I still remember that ac beat jc at ac by only 10 pts this season. A call here and a call there a missed 3 or a missed free throw this game is even. Would love to see the rebs pull this one out but they better not take it lightly!
CLOSE GAME MY REBS BY 5!!!!
JC will win, AC caught looking ahead at being in favorable bracket and the fact that JC is a better team than the record shows!
This one is going to be a good game until the fourth quarter! The Eagles will play well and saty with the rebels and then (like every other game) the rebels will put on the full court press and kill the eagles. Rebels by 10+
IBleedRed Wrote:This one is going to be a good game until the fourth quarter! The Eagles will play well and saty with the rebels and then (like every other game) the rebels will put on the full court press and kill the eagles. Rebels by 10+

I hope Coach Mckenzie sees this and really starts working to break a press. We have not seen one all year. Rolleyes
Allen Central in a close one. The guard play of AC will be too much for the Eagles.
#1catfan Wrote:Close til the 4th then AC pulls away!

Just like it was the first time these two played earlier in the season. Close throughout until the 4th when AC went on a good little spurt and won the game by 10. If AC can control the tempo then they will have a great shot at winning the game, control the painted area, not get into any foul trouble and get Crum open for some good shots then AC will be fine. I will take the Rebels by 11 points 78-67.
I guess it was a good thing JC put it away in OT because they would definately been winded and AC would have pulled away. I just kept waiting for them to pass out, but they didn't. Way to go JC!!!!!!!!!