Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
35.14%
Allen Central Runnin' Rebels
64.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Tournament: Allen Central vs. Johnson Central
Predictions?

March 5, 2008
6:30 p.m.
Allen Central by 13.
Allen Central by 12.
Allen Central by 15
ac by 10 I would love to see a AC vs paintsville (L.Slone) and ac win...
:Thumbs: Glad to see that JCHS got a pretty decent draw.The Eagles will control the boards and cruise to a big win!!! JCHS by 10 or more!!!
AC is playing some of it's best ball of the season right now. I'll take the Rebels by 10+.
Allen Central has the advantage in this game, but the matchup between Allen Central's Crowders and Johnson Central's Conley & Welch should be fun to watch and this one should be a good game but IMO the Rebels will be too much in the end... I'll take AC by 12.

Good luck to both!
AC in a close 1, 2-4
Rebels in a close one !
AC
Allen Central
Close til the 4th then AC pulls away!
Johnson Central by 5.
AC
AC by 8
AC by 2-6
I'm going to say AC in this one.
cardsfan Wrote::Thumbs: Glad to see that JCHS got a pretty decent draw.The Eagles will control the boards and cruise to a big win!!! JCHS by 10 or more!!!
SmileLOL
JC by 4
I like AC by 5 JMO

:Wave:
I think Ac is too strong down low and if Hammonds can penetrate inside then kick it out for a 3 this could get ugly because this team is very good at shooting with Crum and Prater.
But if Ac can stick to there game plan I'll take them by 13.
Good Luck to both!
I'll take the Rebels!!!!!!
I'd say AC by 8. But you can't count the Eagles out of this one as long as they play well! The Eagles are certainly capable.
allen central
JC by 2.
AC by 10
Coach Martin and AC should win this game with ease....
AC seems to pull away late from most teams they play. I think that is because Coach Martin has these boys in great condition for the stretch. AC pulls away late (like most have said).
If JCHS can play defense like they attempted to against Paintsville in the 57th final it will be a barnburner. Beating Paintsville seems to be the main goal over there right now, no matter what. I hope a district title, maybe a regional and another trip to Rupp will soon become the goal instead of just beating the neighbors. They have a deep bench and alot of young talent. I know Allen Central is capable of shooting the light out on 'em but I'll take the Eageles in a close one.