Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken bones?
Crossbones Wrote:Ok, here goes mine.
Broke both legs below knees, motorcycle wrecks.
Broke right ankle
broke both wrist, right wrist 3 times
Hairline fracture right elbow
dislocated right knee
dislocated both shoulders at same time. water skiing. this one really hurt.
broke my big toe on right foot 3 times
broke right hand in three places
dislocated fingers in both hands
broke six ribs
two herniated disk in my back, am actually disabled from it. Worst pain I have ever experienced. Pinching nerves in both legs. Don't want to do surgery unless I have too.
numerous concussions
But I have never broke my nose. Knock on wood.Big Grin
I almost forgot, I broke both the arches in my feet playing football, had to have braces made for both feet.
I have been covered up in the mines twice, and came out with only a few bruises and sprains. God was watching over me.

Wow man. I'm glad your all right from all of that.
Either we have the clumsiest individuals posting on here... or osteoporosis is running wild within our community. Smile
Broke right tibia just above the growth plate. JV football game at Betsy Layne my Freshman year. Got carried off the field by my dad and trainer. Tried to walk but that wasn't happenin, lol. Dad backed the car up to the sideline and I rode all the way to Paul B. Hall in the front seat (Highlands was on strike).

Dislocated right shoulder in a car wreck Sophomore year.

Dislocated right shoulder Junior year in practice right before the Apple Bowl.

Dislocated ring finger on right hand Junior year in football.

Broke middle knuckle on right hand Junior year after we lost the region championship in basketball. (It's still broke)

Slightly Fractured right hand in football Senior year at West Carter.

Dislocated left shoulder in 4 wheeler wreck in 2004.

Broke nose and fractured the bone over my right eye in a car wreck in 2006.
Midee1 Wrote:My oldest one has two false teeth where he caught a fly ball with his face.Smile

I have two and a half false teeth where I caught a tree with my faceSmile Smile

:thatsfunn
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Wow, I don't wanna go anywhere near some of you guys.

Some of you sound like the grim reaper is following you everywhere you go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Wow, I don't wanna go anywhere near some of you guys.

Some of you sound like the grim reaper is following you everywhere you go.

LOL.
broke my radius when i was like 8,, broken fingers and both my ankles through the years then last year broke my jaw in 4 places, crushed my cheek bone, crushed my sinuses, and my nose, broke my pelvis in 3 places and put a hairline fracture in my hip..

in total i had like 28 fractures in one wreck...
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:broke my radius when i was like 8,, broken fingers and both my ankles through the years then last year broke my jaw in 4 places, crushed my cheek bone, crushed my sinuses, and my nose, broke my pelvis in 3 places and put a hairline fracture in my hip..

in total i had like 28 fractures in one wreck...

Maybe if you wouldn't drive so crazy...

J/K, how was your heelin proccess?
last week i broke, sprained, and fractured my pinky playing ball
I've broken my foot once, BUT mine was definately at the coolest place. I was jumping of the steps at the Capital building in Alabama lol. there were too many stairs so i decided to jump, bad idea because i had flip-flops on and there we go haha.
I won't even get in this one. LOL
Redneck Wrote:Maybe if you wouldn't drive so crazy...

J/K, how was your heelin proccess?

the pelvis still gives me problems.. but everything else has healed nice.. considering it feels like i have a pound of metal in my face
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
runnergal4 Wrote:I fractured my elbow one time lol i was at my friends house and I was learning to drive her moped and i was gettin the hang of it and rlly proud of myself and i was gonna get off and let her drive then i was like let me go around the yard 1 more time so i did nt eh yard is as flat as can be and i was only goin like 15mph n i took a curve to fast n hit the wrong break and the moped flung us forward and we fell off and was flyin threw the hair and i hit the ground 1st rlly hard then my friend fell on top of me along with the moped that was caught 2 my pant leg i kicked it off and my friend got off of me and we layed there 4 30 min laughing and then i tried 2 get up and couldnt and thats when i noticed that my arm was n the worst postition ever it hurt like crap but I went on about my dayy went swiming and 2 the fair then i got home 9hr later holdin on to my arm and told my mom I was hurtin real bad then she took me to 2 hospital and my elbow was indeed fractured so i couldnt run in track regionals the following week and i had to walk down the aisle of my sisters wedding with a green cast all the way down my arm lol

The longest sentence in the history of the world...

sounds like it hurt btw.