Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 56 Perry County Central 32
(10-07-2023, 11:54 AM)HenryHankHill Wrote: Kilburn is good no Doubt but remember Jordon Amis……the “Tim Tebow” of the Mountains??  I thought he was the best that every played at PCC…..

“On to Corbin”……..be careful what you ask for because you are absolutely going to get it! 

I do think Whitley is the second best team in the district and will get a home playoff game…..

Rhymer has done a great job but then OC is the straw that stirs the drink for the Colonels……

Who is OC? Smile . Whitley County has some excellent coaches as assistants. The program is on the rise.
(10-07-2023, 11:11 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: Making sure I show my face for a minute so Dougie can see that I concede that the Colonels indeed smoked some Commodore hind end.

Perry’s three turnovers early doomed this one.
All self-inflicted too. Snapped it several feet above Slone’s head in the red zone, then a Slone pick-six, then a muffed kick.

But even taking the turnovers out of the discussion, Whitley County was winning the battle up front for most of the game. Perry had several big plays and moved the ball well at times, but by the time they started trading scores it was out of hand.

GGs Colonels

I wasn't gonna pick on you. I've talked enough trash to you in the past to last a lifetime. lol. I hope you're doing well Smile