Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County 56 Perry County Central 32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.

Congratulations Whitely County!!!
Emergency room afternoon in Perry county
Check that score Bull. Shouldn't it be 56/32?
Final was 56-32 but Whitley dominated every aspect and subbed heavy.

I’d like to see the yardage in this one.
Could have been a running clock

On to Corbin who didn’t take care of LCC like I thought they would
Did or did not Whitley County tear some Commodore hind end up?
Congrats Whitley never doubted the score in this one
Okay, I saw the score at 56/32. Then commercial break. Now, they're showing 56/25.

Don't know what's going on there, but Whitley won!
(10-06-2023, 11:32 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I saw the score at 56/32.  Then commercial break.  Now, they're showing 56/25.

perry got a cheap one in late. It was 56-32
(10-06-2023, 11:32 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I saw the score at 56/32.  Then commercial break.  Now, they're showing 56/25.

I think they scored with :16 left to make it 56-32
Congratulations, Whitley County….Y’all smoke my hind end in pick’em again
Dougie owes me a hot dog and onion rings

In all seriousness. Hats off to Whitley. They play great and deserve the win. Perry shot theirselves in the foot with 3 early turnovers that all led to points. Still question. Why Perry waits until gave us over to let slone throw the ball to Kilburn. Amazes me
(10-06-2023, 11:26 PM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: [ -> ]Final was 56-32 but Whitley dominated every aspect and subbed heavy.

I’d like to see the yardage in this one.
Could have been a running clock

On to Corbin who didn’t take care of LCC like I thought they would

Pure silliness. It was 36-0 and a running clock with two minutes left in the second quarter. Could have easily been 57-0 at the half . Tommy got point number 36 and called off the dogs for the remaining 26 minutes.
(10-06-2023, 11:44 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations,  Whitley County….Y’all smoke my hind end in pick’em again

lol
(10-06-2023, 11:46 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]Dougie owes me a hot dog and onion rings

In all seriousness. Hats off to Whitley. They play great and deserve the win.  Perry shot theirselves in the foot with 3 early turnovers that all led to points.  Still question. Why Perry waits until gave us over to let slone throw the ball to Kilburn. Amazes me

I think you owe me. Whitley County had something to do with the turnovers Smile
(10-06-2023, 11:52 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2023, 11:46 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: [ -> ]Dougie owes me a hot dog and onion rings

In all seriousness. Hats off to Whitley. They play great and deserve the win.  Perry shot theirselves in the foot with 3 early turnovers that all led to points.  Still question. Why Perry waits until gave us over to let slone throw the ball to Kilburn. Amazes me

I think you owe me. Whitley County had something to do with the turnovers Smile
Lol I do owe you. And Whitley did have something to do with the interception but not the bad snap and mucked kickoff.   But they just outplayed Perry tonight
Kilburn is the best wr to ever play at Perry hands down and he is only a junior. Good job the the colonels. Unfortunate turnovers costed Perry and Whitley capitalized. Good luck to both teams in the future.
Kilburn is very talented I don’t understand why Perry Oc don’t throw his way a lot more. He is like 6’5 and most of the time has a 5’8 defender on him makes no sense. He could play at the next level if he took it serious they say he don’t even practice most of the time
Congrats Whitley County..
(10-07-2023, 01:38 AM)Tailback44 Wrote: [ -> ]Kilburn is very talented I don’t understand why Perry Oc don’t throw his way a lot more. He is like 6’5 and most of the time has a 5’8 defender on him makes no sense. He could play at the next level if he took it serious they say he don’t even practice most of the time

Woah that last sentence is probably the reason he doesn't get the ball thrown to him more.
(10-07-2023, 01:38 AM)Tailback44 Wrote: [ -> ]Kilburn is very talented I don’t understand why Perry Oc don’t throw his way a lot more. He is like 6’5 and most of the time has a 5’8 defender on him makes no sense. He could play at the next level if he took it serious they say he don’t even practice most of the time

He shouldn't even get to play if he doesn't practice. A kid that works hard in practice all week should be playing.
No vacancy at the commodore woodshed tonight!
(10-07-2023, 09:07 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

He shouldn't even get to play if he doesn't practice. A kid that works hard in practice all week should be playing.
He practices, every football player does I’m sure. my buddy said he was injured  this week, something with his leg and ankle and he didn’t play the first quarter last night I think.
Congratulations to Whitley County I seen a sign on route 80 smoked hind ends next exit
Kilburn is good no Doubt but remember Jordon Amis……the “Tim Tebow” of the Mountains?? I thought he was the best that every played at PCC…..

“On to Corbin”……..be careful what you ask for because you are absolutely going to get it!

I do think Whitley is the second best team in the district and will get a home playoff game…..

Rhymer has done a great job but then OC is the straw that stirs the drink for the Colonels……
Congratulations Colonels!!
Best football player to ever play at Perry was Matt Robinson. 1st Team All State says it all. Wasn’t when coaches voted on buddy system was the one voted on by sports writers. Then Al Holland JR. Wake Forest and EKU QB. OVC Player or the Year. TewAyne Willis, played a year for the Cats. So to say Amis was the best is funny. But he was pretty good.

As for Kilburn, he is a really good receiver but I think Nathan Pray was better. Been some pretty good ones to come threw PCC over the years. They could stand to target Kilburn a few more times a game.
Congratulations Whitley!!
(10-07-2023, 03:21 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Best football player to ever play at Perry was Matt Robinson. 1st Team All State says it all. Wasn’t when coaches voted on buddy system was the one voted on by sports writers. Then Al Holland JR. Wake Forest and EKU QB. OVC Player or the Year. TewAyne Willis, played a year for the Cats. So to say Amis was the best is funny. But he was pretty good.

As for Kilburn, he is a really good receiver but I think Nathan Pray was better. Been some pretty good ones to come threw PCC over the years. They could stand to target Kilburn a few more times a game.

I guess sarcasm does really come across in the typed word….referring to Amis
Making sure I show my face for a minute so Dougie can see that I concede that the Colonels indeed smoked some Commodore hind end.

Perry’s three turnovers early doomed this one.
All self-inflicted too. Snapped it several feet above Slone’s head in the red zone, then a Slone pick-six, then a muffed kick.

But even taking the turnovers out of the discussion, Whitley County was winning the battle up front for most of the game. Perry had several big plays and moved the ball well at times, but by the time they started trading scores it was out of hand.

GGs Colonels
(10-07-2023, 10:23 AM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to Whitley County I seen a sign on route 80 smoked hind ends next exit

LOL!
Pages: 1 2