Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 90 Scott 52
I heard someone at the ballgame say that scott high was out of west virginia is this true?
SVLadiesFan Wrote:I heard someone at the ballgame say that scott high was out of west virginia is this true?

No. Why in the world would somebody say that? :confused:
They're out of Northern Kentucky.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SVLadiesFan Wrote:I heard someone at the ballgame say that scott high was out of west virginia is this true?

As I mentioned a few posts back, Scott High is in Covington, KY.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Congrats to Valley, nice win over a solid team. Hopefully this is the start of a very special season for the Cats.

Can someone tell me who started? It seems from posts on here that Jonah Justice started ahead of Jacob Bryant, is this true? I have a hard time understanding this if true, because he was arguably no worse than the second-best player on the team last year. I don't see how he doesn't start.

Starters should be Elisha, Jacob, Ashley, then two out of the three of Jonah, Logan, and Taylor. No matter what, Valley should have the best top 6 in the region.

i agree they should be the starters and the other should be the first off of the bench..but anyway booher does it..it will work out they are all so talented in manty different ways...