Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 31 Sheldon Clark 6
4_real Wrote:Adam Dials, University of Kentucky material??? Didnt think so!!!!

GO BELFRY!!!
(i sadly attend sheldon clark)

Not UK material? Are you ignorant? Do you not realize he is one of the best backs that eastern kentucky has seen in many years? He has over 50 TD's and over 4000 rushing yards and his final season isnt over yet. And a lot of those yards and tds come where he must share the ball with other people, whether it be Ryan last year and now this year, or kids from his sophomore year and freshman year. May I add he really didnt do anything his freshman year so most of his stuff has came in 3 years. Show me what other backs from UK have done that.

So sit on that "4_real"
57th crazer Wrote:yes cards 09 the cards better move on or belfry will beat them so bad that the cards will be embarresed to play football in the state of ky again. on the other hand bell county u played a great game! when u stoped sc in the 2nd on the goaline u won the game. that took everything out of them. sc just layed down after that. :igiveup:

I love stupid people. Seriously. If they layed down they wouldn't score a touchdown. And the only reason they messed the center up is they were saying "go" which is illegal. So don't be stupid.
1. This is a big told you so. Go back and read my post in the predictions thread. I knew this game was not going to be close and Bell Co. wouldn't have much trouble with the Cards.

2. Sorry guys, Adam Dials doesn't have the speed to make it in the SEC. If speed weren't the case, Doug Howard would be in the SEC. And on top of that, just speed doesn't make you a RB in the SEC. David Jones was a hell of a back in high school.. But hes not got the size to be a RB in the SEC. Face it guys, the SEC is the toughest conference in college football today, Adam Dials doesn't compare to those athletes. You guys are just wishful thinking.

3. I have noticed, I have to commend SC fans, they do stand behind thier team til the end. But sometimes, some of them make statements that are just overbearing. Let the boys do the playing on the field, trash talking is pointless.
Bell Co. is the #1 team in 4A. SC gave them a pretty good game considering the final score. SC defense held their running game fairly well. One of their coaches commented after the game that SC surprised them and has been the best D they have faced all year. Did Bell not take it to Johnson Central in a scrimmage this year? Give SC some credit they played a great team and all you Belfry fans on here putting SC down, I don't think you could beat Bell either.
Hail Mary Wrote:Bell Co. is the #1 team in 4A. SC gave them a pretty good game considering the final score. SC defense held their running game fairly well. One of their coaches commented after the game that SC surprised them and has been the best D they have faced all year. Did Bell not take it to Johnson Central in a scrimmage this year? Give SC some credit they played a great team and all you Belfry fans on here putting SC down, I don't think you could beat Bell either.

Other than Belfry fans giving congrats to Bell and Coach Hylton, I don't believe anyone is putting SC down. Just because someone says something you may not agree with does not mean it came from a Belfry poster!
Thought the score would be somthing like this. I wasn't there but I'm sure that Sheldon Clark gave the ball to Dials 75% of the time. And when your playing a team like Bell County your gonna have to spread the ball around more. They have a decent looking quarterback, let him get back in shotgun and let him throw the ball some. Dials is a great athlete but when your given the ball most of the time then each defense the Cards face will more than likley stop the run. Congrats Bobcats, and keep your heads up Cardinals.
thats the first real test sc has had this year , and its clear to say sc cant play with belfry eithier
you ask any sheldon clark player on that team when they did't convert on the goaline that took everything out of them. and wow they scored 1 td thats really fighting back. anther thing teams get away with that all the time saying go on the line thats just something u have to get used to!
57th crazer Wrote:you ask any sheldon clark player on that team when they did't convert on the goaline that took everything out of them. and wow they scored 1 td thats really fighting back. anther thing teams get away with that all the time saying go on the line thats just something u have to get used to!

I know alot of the starters. If you asked them, they was pissed, but overall added fuel to the fire. They killed themselves this game.
Bell county did not look that impressive, SC just played that poorly.

And for all you people yelling "let Hensley throw more". Apparently you havent watched a Sheldon Clark game. We do have some decent recievers who, if give the opportunity, can catch the ball. But 7/10 Hensley can not get the ball anywhere close to a recievers hands. Dont get me wrong, he's a great athlete..but his accuracy is subpar.

The only strong scoring threat we have is keeping the ball on the ground and maybe throwing a pass in here and there. Dials and Kelly are both dominate rushers.
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Bell Co. D is better than Belfry's by far.

Tell us another one.
Bell co. d is not even close to belfry's d there way better and for adam dials he is good back but look at the teams he got those numbers against
I picked Bell 44-12. Congrats Bell! S.C., it sure doesn't get any easier for you guys next week!
I went to this game and Bell county looked very good.I thought they looked better than Belfry.Sheldon Clark will do better against belfry.I think Bell is better than Belfry
tomcatin Wrote:I went to this game and Bell county looked very good.I thought they looked better than Belfry.Sheldon Clark will do better against belfry.I think Bell is better than Belfry

Ty... All these Belfry people act like they could have beat them. I hope Belfry keeps their heads high. They will get knocked out of the clouds.
Well Belfey could beat bell but again they might not.I think bell is a little better.
bell would beat belfry!!!!!!
Hail Mary Wrote:Bell Co. is the #1 team in 4A. SC gave them a pretty good game considering the final score. SC defense held their running game fairly well. One of their coaches commented after the game that SC surprised them and has been the best D they have faced all year. Did Bell not take it to Johnson Central in a scrimmage this year? Give SC some credit they played a great team and all you Belfry fans on here putting SC down, I don't think you could beat Bell either.

What a pizza?:lmao:

I believe the scrimmage was a draw with both sides doing the little things to start theyear out.
The scrimmage was run that after 10 yards the play was blown dead. But I guess that might be taking it to us in SC Rose colored glasses!! just kidding!

SC has a great team, and will be a tuff out in the playoffs. But I feel that Bell is in another league. But that is why they play the games!!!:Thumbs:
Sorry if you think I was putting JC down. That was not my intent. I hope JC shows the rest of the state what mountain boys can do. I think they have a great football team. I was trying to show an example of how good Bell is. We should get an idea when Belfry & JC play each other.
Hail Mary Wrote:Sorry if you think I was putting JC down. That was not my intent. I hope JC shows the rest of the state what mountain boys can do. I think they have a great football team. I was trying to show an example of how good Bell is. We should get an idea when Belfry & JC play each other.

I didn't think you were, just trying to stop some of the fanatics on here from pouncing on you.Wink

Excited about the Belfry game. But, scared to death!!
i knew they would win but didnt think by that much
Hold your heads up boys, You played the #1 team in 4A from what I understand you played hard. Concentrate on the new task at hand my Belfry Pirates. We welcome all you Cardinals to come down to CAM stadium and watch a WAR. I personally am excited to see dials on the turf at Belfry.
Would quit hatin if he was not such a pr#$k!!!!but honestly he could go to uk...but dont see much p.t...belive that...derrick locke has the spot 4 the next 3 years.....
Big Daddy #78 Wrote:Not UK material? Are you ignorant? Do you not realize he is one of the best backs that eastern kentucky has seen in many years? He has over 50 TD's and over 4000 rushing yards and his final season isnt over yet. And a lot of those yards and tds come where he must share the ball with other people, whether it be Ryan last year and now this year, or kids from his sophomore year and freshman year. May I add he really didnt do anything his freshman year so most of his stuff has came in 3 years. Show me what other backs from UK have done that.

So sit on that "4_real"
are u serious??ur tryin to tell me that adam dials is better than little or dixon??not even 4th string locke....not to say he cant play for a d-2 or naia school....but the university of ky...naw