Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 31 Sheldon Clark 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final Score heard on 96.5.
Final.
I expected this one.
I kinda expected it to be a bit closer though.
I went back to the prediction thread and Buc-a-roo picked Bell 31 Sc 7. Now thats a good prediction.
I thought that Bell would win, but I thought that it would be somewhat closer. Any stats on Dials?
We look good in the 1st QT but after the ref said we didnt get in for the TD on a 4th and inches which dials was clearly in on we just laid down and died pretty much.
Good job Bobcats..! Congrats Hilton on your 300th win.
We have to put this loss behind us and get ready for next week
Old School Wrote:I thought that Bell would win, but I thought that it would be somewhat closer. Any stats on Dials?

134yds according to WYMT
Adam Dials, University of Kentucky material??? Didnt think so!!!!

GO BELFRY!!!
(i sadly attend sheldon clark)
Is SC is just a pretender, or did they just run into a buzzsaw.
could be a contender...but as i see it today too much emphasis on one player and not a team effort..let hensley have some freedom and juggle the style of play a bit...in the end belfry could possibly have a rough time containing hensly
4_real Wrote:could be a contender...but as i see it today too much emphasis on one player and not a team effort..let hensley have some freedom and juggle the style of play a bit...in the end belfry could possibly have a rough time containing hensly

I don't know? I don't see anyone doing to much to Belfry's "D".
Bell Co. D is better than Belfry's by far.
blitz43 Wrote:I don't know? I don't see anyone doing to much to Belfry's "D".
i know that their defense is alright but most def an offense oriented team...and against sheldon clarks defr i could run over them with 3 year old girls
4_real Wrote:i know that their defense is alright but most def an offense oriented team...and against sheldon clarks defr i could run over them with 3 year old girls

Real SC fan huh.
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Bell Co. D is better than Belfry's by far.

Well see next week, but Bell is a 4A team and is deserving of everything they have accomplished, and congrats to Coach Hilton. I think Belfry has a great defense and I look forward to welcoming the Cardinals into the CAM next friday.
Congrats Bell Co.....and Coach Hilton
Partner get the big head for the next 7 days....but when friday rolls around and hensley is throwing left and right and dials (who is leading the state in tds and yardage) and kelly are running it down ur throats haywood will be sadend with only 299 wins.....tough break.NOT!!!
Congrats Bell and Coach Hitlon on 300!
4_real Wrote:Partner get the big head for the next 7 days....but when friday rolls around and hensley is throwing left and right and dials (who is leading the state in tds and yardage) and kelly are running it down ur throats haywood will be sadend with only 299 wins.....tough break.NOT!!!

Are you serious?????????????

I like your spunk but if you talk the talk and fail be prepared to get a healthy serving of crow.
flatwoods huh? u know a david bailey?
4_real Wrote:flatwoods huh? u know a david bailey?

If you are speaking of the David Bailey that plays football for Russell then Yes.
Congrats Bobcats.
4_real Wrote:could be a contender...but as i see it today too much emphasis on one player and not a team effort..let hensley have some freedom and juggle the style of play a bit...in the end belfry could possibly have a rough time containing hensly
Well tonight he had some freedom but just wouldnt get rid of the ball. Hard to give him freedom when you take this many sacks
It would have been alot closer if SC didn't make as many mistakes. SC was on the 1 yard line. When the snap came it went between the QB's legs and Bell picked it up and ran it back around 30 yards. One of SC DT was out. That killed the Cards with all the FB traps. Overall I felt the better team won tonight, but like I said it could have been alot closer.
congrats to bell co
yes cards 09 the cards better move on or belfry will beat them so bad that the cards will be embarresed to play football in the state of ky again. on the other hand bell county u played a great game! when u stoped sc in the 2nd on the goaline u won the game. that took everything out of them. sc just layed down after that. :igiveup:
4_real Wrote:Adam Dials, University of Kentucky material??? Didnt think so!!!!

GO BELFRY!!!
(i sadly attend sheldon clark)

For one neil you have no idea what your talking about and to adam has enough talent to go to uk quit hatin
Pages: 1 2