Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Betsy Layne Thoughts and Predictions
Pikeville 70
Betsy Layne 6
I think Pikeville will definately win this one by several touchdowns. Betsy Layne hasn't got a chance with this game. By the way, does anyone know what happened to Betsy Layne Fanatic that was posting all that smack before the season started? Since their losing season started I haven't heard a peep out of him? I guess the losses will really make you have a reality check??
pikeville looked good last week against us #2 is a great athlete so ill take pikeville
I'm here, dont worry Widow, did you miss me? The bobcats will be fine. Sure they have had a couple of losses but they also have had some key injuries. This week vs Pikeville will be the first week they will have all their offensive line back healthy.

The bobcats will make the playoffs!!!!!!
betsylayne fanatic Wrote:I'm here, dont worry Widow, did you miss me? The bobcats will be fine. Sure they have had a couple of losses but they also have had some key injuries. This week vs Pikeville will be the first week they will have all their offensive line back healthy.

So what is your prediction?
If anyone is curious about BL since 1990 then here you go: From 1990-1999 they were 22-78 for a 28% winning percentage. From 2000-2006 they are 8-62 for a 12% winning percentage. Combined over the past 17 years they are 30-140 with a winning percentage of 21%. Playoffs or not this is still a really bad team. I feel sorry for those kids a little.
i beleave betsy lane will have no chance agianst pikville i mean betsy lane cant keep their head and when they start delivering their cheap shots it will all be over for them cus most of the time refs aint always on the payroll like in some of their most recent games,

but all in all id say the scor will prolly look like this

pikeville-58
betsy lane-0
Pikeville should run all over BL. Especially if they heard what the BL QB said; "You can't tackle what you can't catch."
Pikeville-72 BL-6
Capt. DH Wrote:Pikeville should run all over BL. Especially if they heard what the BL QB said; "You can't tackle what you can't catch."
Pikeville-72 BL-6

The blackcat football players said he was saying the same things to them. And we seen the outcome of that game.
betsylayne fanatic Wrote:I'm here, dont worry Widow, did you miss me? The bobcats will be fine. Sure they have had a couple of losses but they also have had some key injuries. This week vs Pikeville will be the first week they will have all their offensive line back healthy.

well unless i looked over any, this is the only post ive seen so far saying the bobcats have a chance and so on and so forth.......look at how many bobcat fans said they had a chance a couple weeks ago against pburg. lol.
60-0 the VILLE
With Pikeville's cupcake of a district schedule, they are forced to play these types of games every few weeks. As long as the Panthers come out of this game healthy, confident, focused, and hungry, I would consider the game a success. I'm not saying that they shouldn't worry about winning ("You play to win the game!"), but more than likely, they will win by a large margin and the starters will be out by halftime, if not earlier. They key thing to look for in this game is how Pikeville approaches a game where they are HEAVILY favored, a situation they haven't faced this season. If the boys come out determined, focused, and play disciplined football, they will win by a comfortable margin and have a full head of steam heading into next week's matchup with LexCath. If they come out over-confident, lackadaisical, and put forth a sloppy effort, it may be a long night against the Knights next week.
blackcat_student Wrote:The blackcat football players said he was saying the same things to them. And we seen the outcome of that game.
I don't know why that kid wants brings so much pain into his life with his statements.
Pikeville should win this one and all other district games easily. They actually shouldn't have to play any district games. This district is a joke, there isn't one team that is as good or even close to as good as Pikeville. They should just let them play a 10 game schedule of whoever they want to and let the rest play for second down in the district. Pikeville must love the people that stuck them in this one.
Pikeville
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
launchpad4 Wrote:Pikeville should win this one and all other district games easily. They actually shouldn't have to play any district games. This district is a joke, there isn't one team that is as good or even close to as good as Pikeville. They should just let them play a 10 game schedule of whoever they want to and let the rest play for second down in the district. Pikeville must love the people that stuck them in this one.
who is in pikeville's district?
Pikeville 64 Betsey Layne 6
SVLadiesFan Wrote:who is in pikeville's district?
Pikeville, Paintsville, Betsy Layne, Allen Central, Phelps and South Floyd. The weakest in the state IMO with the exception, of course, of Pikeville!!!!