Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County Basketball
four quarters Wrote:$33,000 plus teaching position which probably has him with a major degree and years taught. I would say he is looking at making around $75,000 - $80,000. Tough to live on around here.

If he has his rank1, that put him right around 90,000
Bell County has not lost a basketball game now in over a week so the haters can go away. Haha. Seriously I am not totally sure about how much pay coaches are getting, but Sizemore seems to be doing well. I enjoy games now much better than the last few years.
They haven’t played in over a week so obviously it was a good week🤔 However they are coming together. Going back to the salary part (just curious) Sizemore has to be making at least $75,000. I just wanted to know what everyone thought how much Dudley makes. Basketball team is looking good and will be tough come February.
Somebody just don’t like ,Sizemore.!!!! Lol
Not a Sizemore hater. Enjoyed watching him at NL. Did you see Reed went off for a quadruple double? 💲💲 is the only reason to leave. Plus the mayor/family. Hope Bell works out for him.
I see they play Harlan County and added Oneida to their schedule this week. Any thoughts?