•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Paintsville 9/6
Tigers intercept on 5 yard line. First & 10
The intermediate passing game is nonexistent for Pikeville right now... they seem committed to screens or deep ball prayers in the passing game
Tigers punt as Pikeville returns it to 24 yard line.
Pikeville gonna have to get some misdirection runs going to take some heat off of their running game... not much reading going on... what has happened to the RPOs that Pikeville has been so good at running the last few years? I’ve been following multiple games, have I missed them?
Pikeville FG 9-8 with 3 minutes left in 3 rd
Paintsville misses field goal after long run by Phelps as panthers hold. Tigers get ball back after Pikeville punt.
Good game. Good atmosphere.
Wildcat45 Wrote:Pikeville gonna have to get some misdirection runs going to take some heat off of their running game... not much reading going on... what has happened to the RPOs that Pikeville has been so good at running the last few years? I’ve been following multiple games, have I missed them?

Not as much of a run threat with this QB right now. Will come in time. He’s only a sophomore.
Tigers pickup first down on third & nine down to 27
Fourth & 2 ball on 20 yard line timeout tigers
Stopped inches short on qb keeper. 3 minutes to go
Pikeville 4th & 2 with 1:44 to go. Punt as Tigers take over on 38 with 1:34
Is Paintsville their own 38 or Pikevilles 38 yard line?
Paintsville has improved a lot from the game I watched in Louisa... I know they ran the score up on LC in the 2nd quarter, but the scores they got were mainly big plays that LC looked terrible on... didn’t expect their defense to look that good against a more diverse offense than LC has.. I considered Pikeville to have one of the best offenses in the area, but maybe I was giving them too much credit... Paintsville looking like a team that is capable of making a deep run this year... I admit that I was wrong about the Tigers, and looks like maybe I was too high on the Panthers
These teams better straighten up if they want to compete with Williamsburg.
Pikeville intercepts. Pikeville player smartly goes down as could have probably scored. Game over
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)