Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
68.00%
Pikeville
32.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs Pikeville
pjdoug Wrote:Your team might have a chance but Hazard is going to give them more than they want and then some. lol

We expect that. Wouldn't be a true Pikeville/Hazard game if not. Wish this one was televised.
Patriot1 Wrote:Hopefully someone will be updating on BGR, I would but the quarter would be over before I would get it wrote out on my phone. Not very good at this texting stuff. Around Paintsville going to Have the Paintsville game?

According to their Facebook page, they will be streaming it. It’s usually pretty decent quality when they stream out of Paintsville also.
Who all is making the trip for this one?
bac2369 Wrote:Who all is making the trip for this one?

I am
bac2369 Wrote:Who all is making the trip for this one?

I plan on making this #126 in a row! Go Panthers!
I’ll be there Bac!
Would you all consider Hazard/Pikeville to be the best Class A rivalry in the mountains? At least in the past 10-15 years. There is always such intense animosity on the field when they play and I love it. Both schools seem to fit the niche of the “rich kid” schools and this has to play a part in it.
mikehancho25 Wrote:Would you all consider Hazard/Pikeville to be the best Class A rivalry in the mountains? At least in the past 10-15 years. There is always such intense animosity on the field when they play and I love it. Both schools seem to fit the niche of the “rich kid” schools and this has to play a part in it.

I would and also in the last 6-7 years or so the Paintsville/Raceland Rivalry has became a pretty serious rivalry! 2 great matchups tomorrow night for sure! Both games have the ability of getting a little "chippy"! A LOT of Pride on the field!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:I would and also in the last 6-7 years or so the Paintsville/Raceland Rivalry has became a pretty serious rivalry! 2 great matchups tomorrow night for sure! Both games have the ability of getting a little "chippy"! A LOT of Pride on the field!

Last years games where instant classics...
mikehancho25 Wrote:I’ll be there Bac!

Hope to see u up there and talk to ya..
Really enjoy your videos PT
Micro-Brew Wrote:Really enjoy your videos PT

He does excellent work..
Panther Thunder Wrote:I plan on making this #126 in a row! Go Panthers!

Wow!!! Now that is mighty impressive PantherThunder.
Easy Wind Wrote:Wow!!! Now that is mighty impressive PantherThunder.

Thank you! Haha. I have a spreadsheet that I made up to start tracking. Last game I missed was 2008 at Lexington Catholic. Went to a Paintsville game instead. PHS is 91-34 over the past 125. It has definitely been a lot of fun and great memories watching my alma mater. Since 2008 was an incomplete year, if I can make it through 2018, that will be ten straight full years. I think that would be pretty cool.
bac2369 Wrote:He does excellent work..

Appreciate it, gentlemen. I am finally caught for this season. Have a few bugs to work and reupload but they should all be out soon. Hoping to go back and finish 2016 stuff this offseason. School and work caught up with me last year.
Game day, Panthers! Its there for the taking, but will not be easy. Nothing good ever is. Play hard, play injury-free, and go get regional #21!! Safe travels to everyone going to the game tonight!
It’s game day Panthers, you young man have worked hard to get to this point. Win or lose we love these PANTHERS. Good luck tonight and hope for a injury free game for both teams. May GOD bless both these teams.
Going to be a good game. Looking for the Roberts duo in Pikeville's backfield to have a good game. The defense has improved, but still worried about arm tackling. The team is healthy to be this late in the season. With so many new starters for the team this year, they have a full season under their helmet, and has improved greatly. I hear several saying next year is this teams time, with only one senior this year. But I'm going with NOW is this teams time.
Pikeville 30
Hazard 28