Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 61 June Buchanan 58
Great game JBS and congrats on a great season!!!
Its funny, I haven't heard JBSfans big mouth. Where is he? Somewhere hiding with his tail between his legs, licking his wounds. Not braggin now, are ya? And has anyone noticed none of the JBS braggerts have even congratulated us. Wow, talk about sore losers. JBS needs to teach some of those kids morals. Tate and Brent are the only two kids who have any manners and are not sore losers. Man, I really wish they would come to KCC.
if those 2 did come to kcc...they would make a young talented team even better....even w/o these boys they would have a good team for a few yrs to come...some great young talent at knott co
speedy Wrote:rude and disrespectful. why, bc we say whats on our minds and we don't try to cover up our problems? talk about disrespectful, clark was last nite when he wouldn't shake hands or congratulate our boys. kcc has the best pep club around and we are proud of them and our team. Tate Cox, Brent Hall you boys come on over to kcc a team who will welcome you with open arms and appreciate the talent you have. there will be no more using you two for the sake of making two boys look good. c'mon take a walk on the wild side, c'mon across the mountain we want cha.

This is soooooo true! hehe. Knott pep section is not rude and disrespectful, you are just simply mad, and jealous. I do believer that Jbs's fans was just as bad, if worse. I witnessed them screaming at the refs, and at the pep section. I even saw a cheerleader from Jbs scream at the ref. Oh, and I believe she was yelling at us PATS too. Oh well, just because we can out cheer their very own cheerleaders, dont mean nothing. TATE AND BRENT, you all really do need to come to Knott Central next year. You all would be a great addition to our team, and we would welcome you with our arms wide open. Dont let your talent go to waste, just trying to make the Stepps look good. You all are too good of basketball players for that. Come on over, we would be more then welcome! =] You all can join us holler rats, and idiots, we dont mind at all. Haha.
good job kcc
IMO i don't see why anyone from JBS would think that their opponent's pep sections are rude or disrespectful. The only reason anybody treats JBS's team bad is because of the Stepps and their patheticly poor sportsmanship. Take Clark and Clint off of JBS's team and KCC's pep section wouldn't had said one bad thing the whole night! In fact, i watched the game and was wishing the whole time that JBS had a pep section more like theirs!!!!! It makes the games soooo much more lively and fun! On the other hand, P-A-T-S PATS! PATS! PATS!!! Congrats KCC on a BIG win and hope to see a rematch of this game in the regional championship!!!
Benchwarmer Wrote:How dare you! So all the kids in the pep section made fun of a sign. Which i know didn't happened. Are you are trying to say that kids from KCC don't believe in God? If we used a bible verse we would be better people. So the bible teaches kids from JBS to think they are better than everyone else. The bible teaches some of their players and coaches to act the way they do? The pep section was calm lastnight on Clark and you know it. I'm sorry we are holler rats and idiot's, my bad. You got beat and the pep section was behind their team. Notice how our players were waving their arms in the air to get the pep section louder. Notice how JBS's coaches and Clark were waving their arms complaning all night. The man above must be so proud of you. Heres one for you.
Proverbs 4:23 I believe 6
My son, if you have put up security for your neighbor,
if you have struck hands in pledge for another,
if you have seen trapped by what you say,
ensnared by the words of your mouth,
then do this, my son, to free yourself,
since you have fallen into your neighbors hands:
Go and humble yourself;
I know it's off topic, I just had to say something.

HOW DARE US? HOW DARE YOU!!! DONT EVEN BRING GOD INTO THIS!! JBS KIDS DO NOT THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE, AND DONT EVEN SAY THE BIBLE TAUGHT THEM THAT!! that has to be the rudest thing i have ever seen. you have said some really stupid crap on here but that is by far the dumbest! Its not okay for our coaches to complaing about a call huh, but its okay for your coach to run to the reffs everytime they did something he didnt like...I THINK NOT!! wooptee stinking doo kcc has a big loud pep section....if jbs had 400+ students instead of 73 id say they would too! you think its soo great you have a good basketball team...look at what all you have to choose from and look at what jbs has to choose from..yeah your real big and bad! and please people DONT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE JBS CHEERLEADERS...i sure dont see anyone at kcc who can do what the 3 at jbs can!...aye benchwarmer here is a verse for ya
Matthew 7:3-4 Avoid hypocrisy. Consider your own faults rather than criticizing others.
play2win Wrote:HOW DARE US? HOW DARE YOU!!! DONT EVEN BRING GOD INTO THIS!! JBS KIDS DO NOT THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE, AND DONT EVEN SAY THE BIBLE TAUGHT THEM THAT!! that has to be the rudest thing i have ever seen. you have said some really stupid crap on here but that is by far the dumbest! Its not okay for our coaches to complaing about a call huh, but its okay for your coach to run to the reffs everytime they did something he didnt like...I THINK NOT!! wooptee stinking doo kcc has a big loud pep section....if jbs had 400+ students instead of 73 id say they would too! you think its soo great you have a good basketball team...look at what all you have to choose from and look at what jbs has to choose from..yeah your real big and bad! and please people DONT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE JBS CHEERLEADERS...i sure dont see anyone at kcc who can do what the 3 at jbs can!...aye benchwarmer here is a verse for ya
Matthew 7:3-4 Avoid hypocrisy. Consider your own faults rather than criticizing others.

I like you, play2win...a lot!
play2win Wrote:HOW DARE US? HOW DARE YOU!!! DONT EVEN BRING GOD INTO THIS!! JBS KIDS DO NOT THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE, AND DONT EVEN SAY THE BIBLE TAUGHT THEM THAT!! that has to be the rudest thing i have ever seen. you have said some really stupid crap on here but that is by far the dumbest! Its not okay for our coaches to complaing about a call huh, but its okay for your coach to run to the reffs everytime they did something he didnt like...I THINK NOT!! wooptee stinking doo kcc has a big loud pep section....if jbs had 400+ students instead of 73 id say they would too! you think its soo great you have a good basketball team...look at what all you have to choose from and look at what jbs has to choose from..yeah your real big and bad! and please people DONT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE JBS CHEERLEADERS...i sure dont see anyone at kcc who can do what the 3 at jbs can!...aye benchwarmer here is a verse for ya

OK? If you would read above my post you would of seen that I was talking to someone else that said KCC was making fun of God. You need to blame hollister-42 for talking about God. Were did I talk about JBS cheerleaders? And as far as Matthew 7:3-4, you may need to read it yourself because what you just did fell under that.
hollister_42 Wrote:I like you, play2win...a lot!

I Like You Too!!! GO JBS!!!
play2win Wrote:I Like You Too!!! GO JBS!!!

I agree! I agree!...Go Crusaders! And play2win, you stay cool. Let's not worry about KCC.
hollister_42 Wrote:I agree! I agree!...Go Crusaders! And play2win, you stay cool. Let's not worry about KCC.

I sent you a PM go check!! And why worry about them..phst.!
hollister_42 Wrote:I agree! I agree!...Go Crusaders! And play2win, you stay cool. Let's not worry about KCC.

Yea, just worry about getting more shots for Clint and Clark.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Yea, just worry about getting more shots for Clint and Clark.

Pretty sad, if you are who you say you are, someone walking the ALC campus is dissing the stepps so greatly...hope you dont live on campus, and hope you dont post this crap from computers there, it could easliy be tracked. I guess its a good thing clark and clint are not allowed on this website to read what some low lifes have to say Smile
play2win Wrote:Pretty sad, if you are who you say you are, someone walking the ALC campus is dissing the stepps so greatly...hope you dont live on campus, and hope you dont post this crap from computers there, it could easliy be tracked. I guess its a good thing clark and clint are not allowed on this website to read what some low lifes have to say Smile
I'm scared. What can happen? Does Daddy Stepp have the power to kick someone out of college for voicing their oppinion. Clark and Client anr not allowed to do a lot of things. One pass the ball. Poor ol, Conley, Hall, Short, and Cox. Playing in a system that uses them for the good of two coaches and a couple of players. Now thats being a low life, using kids.
Well Im going to say good luck to both teams in regional play. I hope KCC can pull out another win, to show everyone the other not was not a fluke(it wasnt). KCC good win, JBS bad loss....its in the past look forward to region now guys
play2win Wrote:Pretty sad, if you are who you say you are, someone walking the ALC campus is dissing the stepps so greatly...hope you dont live on campus, and hope you dont post this crap from computers there, it could easliy be tracked. I guess its a good thing clark and clint are not allowed on this website to read what some low lifes have to say Smile
It is a good thing Daddy Joe dont allow them on here. They would actually see what they look like since their brain washed by the older Stepps.
"thats rediculous...i hope you saw clarks hands in the air on the foul call that took him out of the game.the coaches had a right to complain for all the bad calls."

what does it matter? it was what, less than a minute to go in the game when he fouled out? would it have really made that big of a difference?

y'all might have more students if you wouldn't cut off the parents arms and legs. Too much tution, imo, and the education isn't any better than what you can get for free at KCC.
hollister_42 Wrote:I like you, play2win...a lot!

why don't you two get a room?Wink
speedy Wrote:why don't you two get a room?Wink

Aww, you're so funny speedy.
hollister_42 Wrote:Aww, you're so funny speedy.

thanks, I do aim to please. I'm at work right now, don't you wish you had a job like mine? Just play, play, play. And hey, I get paid to do it. Perks. You gotta love em.
speedy Wrote:thanks, I do aim to please. I'm at work right now, don't you wish you had a job like mine? Just play, play, play. And hey, I get paid to do it. Perks. You gotta love em.

Perks?? lol
This game is well over, and so is this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]