Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 74 Prestonsburg 70 (Overtime)
Congrats to Hazard you found a way to win. I thought this was a great game overall to watch. The Cats stepped up to the challenge tonight. Hall had a great game with 27 according to radio wrap up. Not sure but I think he hit 5or6 3's in the 2nd half. I thought Vance played well also. Hazards big man in the middle was tough for the Cats to handle. And Hicks really impressed me with with his understanding of the game. Most of the time all you here is how great of a shooter he is but he is also a great leader for his team almost like a coach on the floor.
Anyone have stats for this game?
Missed free throws really hurt the Cats in this one.
I think Jordan Hall had about 28 or so. He was insane shooting those threes. Chayse Martin played big tonight. I think Nate and Trevor were exhaused. Mason also played well.
Congrats Dawgs!!
Good game, P-burg!
Congrats HAzard. Way to play hard P-Burg
Congrats Hazard on the win. Blackcats played hard and played good "D" for the most part. Hall did go crazy with the "3's", he had a good shooting night. Blackcats had way to many turnovers, many unforced. Hall, Martin, Hughes, Patton and Stephens along with Vance and Clark played their hearts out. Taylor Clark hit a last second 3 to tie the game again at the end of the 3rd and I thought the field house was going to come down. Good Luck tonight Cats 4th game in 4 nights and you've done well.
Congrats Hazard.
Great game P-Burg!
I Was At The P-burg/hazard Game Last Night.i Just Want To Say Hazard Has A Bunch Of Fans With Alot Of Class.if All Fans Were As Classy As They Are We Would Have No Problems In High School Sports.
Hall-26, Hughes-17, Martin-12, Vance-9, Clark-3, Patton-2, Stephens-1, and Burchett played but no points. Congrats Hazard and keep playing Cats!
Free throws hurt the Cats in the one but still gave Hazard all they could handle. Probably the best reffed game i have seen all year.
congrats hazard good effort p-burg....how did patton do defensivley? just curious.
congrats hazard...and sounds like p-burg gave them all they wanted
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:congrats hazard good effort p-burg....how did patton do defensivley? just curious.

Patton played well on defense, had 3 or 4 blocks several rebounds. Not a very good offensive game, guards could not get him the ball due to excellent Hazard defense. He and others on the Blackcats team appeared to be exhausted after Paintsville and Magoffin games.
Close Game, congrats to hazard
Hazard will have to play without Williams more then likely in the tournaments. Hicks will be the man to deal with.
Wow big win Hazard.
JBS Fan Wrote:Wow big win Hazard.

Winning by 4 is much better than losing by 16. :howdy: