Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 74 Prestonsburg 70 (Overtime)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Prestonsburg playing a good game but falls short as the Hazard Bulldogs take it, 70 to 74 in overtime.
Any Stats??
WOW!!!!! What is the deal with BOTH of these teams!
I know Hazard seems like to be in a big slump now.
Isn't Williams out for Hazard?
I believe so Alfus!
This game was awesome and the Cats student section was Rockin the House tonight. Jordan Hall had the game tying three with about 5 seconds to go, overall the burg has alot of momentum rolling into the tourney.
P-burg had this one and just missed out on the chances when they had them. Great game for Hall. Cats are looking pretty good right now. Congrats to both teams.
Man is that the third game in a roll for the cats!!!! They have to be so tired!!! Good job Cats!!! Hang in there...
Prestonsburg did great tonight with controlling Campbell and Hicks. Jordan Hall got hot tonight and didnt let up. Bobby Hughes had another good night but fouled out for the second straight game. Congrats Dawgs and Blackcats!
WOW. That's all I can say. This was an awesome game to watch. The blackcats kept their head in it 'til the end. Great game to Jordan, I'm pretty sure he had well over 20 points. But, even though the blackcats didn't win it, still GREAT game blackcats. & Congrats Hazard.
congrats hazard. Its crazy that pburg isnt about to passout? 3 games 3 nights with onther game tomorrow. Looks like you all are doin good .
what the heck? What has happened to the almighty kings of the 14th?
Congrats Hazard
Congrats to Hazard. Looks like P-burg played their hearts out and they definitely have the most momentum going into tourney play.
konan Wrote:what the heck? What has happened to the almighty kings of the 14th?

Maybe they will show you in the regional tournament. Hazard plays their best in big game situations. Just wait Konan, you'll soon see when they meet up with the mighty JBS.
Congrats Hazard
Survivor Wrote:Maybe they will show you in the regional tournament. Hazard plays their best in big game situations. Just wait Konan, you'll soon see when they meet up with the mighty JBS.
Get out of your district first and we will play to get out of ours and we will talk about that then big guy. No guarentees come tourney time. Didnt you learn anything from this ball game?
Come on guys this thread is about Pburg/HHS, Not HHS and JBS!
konan Wrote:what the heck? What has happened to the almighty kings of the 14th?
they won didnt they, ill take the W any day, dont care what the numbers are. Its good to have a win going into the district tourny.

Yes, the bulldogs have gone into a bit of a slump lately, but they need to step it up, william's injury loss cant let it get to them. The bulldogs better step it up or the hopes of last year's repeat are gonna go down the drain.

We need to get our game back to the way it was in the ALL A, there has been a loss of energy in the team. LETS GO DAWGS, GET READY FOR DISTRICT
I thought they said Hazard had to many games so that is why the canceled against JBS...Anyone know how they can play Prestonsburg but cant play JBS?
Congrats to Hazard! But P-burg has improved quiet a lot from earlier in the season! They are playing some really good ball right now.
konan Wrote:Get out of your district first and we will play to get out of ours and we will talk about that then big guy. No guarentees come tourney time. Didnt you learn anything from this ball game?
get out of the distrist????
are u really saying that, we just need to beat one team, and that is Leslie county and that game should be cake for the dawgs. We'll see you in region konan. i think jbs and hazard both have problems right now which they have to deal with coz the team with the most momentum going into the tourny is pcc.
and_1 Wrote:I thought they said Hazard had to many games so that is why the canceled against JBS...Anyone know how they can play Prestonsburg but cant play JBS?
prestonsburg game was already scheduled it was just postponed, JBS game was canceled due to the number of games a team is allowed per regular season
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:get out of the distrist????
are u really saying that, we just need to beat one team, and that is Leslie county and that game should be cake for the dawgs. We'll see you in region konan. i think jbs and hazard both have problems right now which they have to deal with coz the team with the most momentum going into the tourny is pcc.
well man i am just saying. There is no rule in the khsaa stating that hazard and jbs is going to play in the tourney. It is more than likely by the way both teams have been playing here lately that one of them might not even make it that far. Both teams are really sucking it up right now but i agree with you that pcc has the momentum.
Keep it on topic guys! Theres plenty of other threads to talk about the 14th Region District tourny's.
konan Wrote:well man i am just saying. There is no rule in the khsaa stating that hazard and jbs is going to play in the tourney. It is more than likely by the way both teams have been playing here lately that one of them might not even make it that far. Both teams are really sucking it up right now but i agree with you that pcc has the momentum.
yea, both teams have lost a lot of momentum, no doubt both teams are very good, but some inspiration from someone has to come to fire these teams up before regional.
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:yea, both teams have lost a lot of momentum, no doubt both teams are very good, but some inspiration from someone has to come to fire these teams up before regional.
Yeah i know what you are saying lol..That would make for an even better regional tourney if these 2 teams could get fired up
Congrats Hazard. Nice game by Pburg.
Congrats to Hazard, you guy really dodged a bullet tonight. Blackcats showed a ton of heart tonight. Several of the players are simply exhausted, but they played thier hearts out. 4 Games four nights for the Blackcats this week. Hazard has a very good team imo, good luck in your district tourney.
Pages: 1 2