Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg-66 Magoffin Co.-63
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:Sorry to tell u but Patton is nothing his D is all he has and that is'nt much.
BAD BAD post moves he had one good post move all night and it was a foul cause he hooked the defender all his points came off of boards and I thought Nathan Arnett someone 5'10'' or 5'11'' done a great job on him. He also needs to work on his free throws, ugly.....
But you have to give him credit where credit was due he did hold his own on the defensive end, i think it was more of Devin not wanting to take it to the goal cause he didn't think he would get the foul call tho. But either way it was a nice win. I was more impressed with the #10 Hall and his crazy shots, he was pretty emotional but he kept them in the game.
With no scores in the game most of the 4th quater im surprised Magoffin kept it as close as they did. Good luck Magoffin seniors, hope Rice and Fletcher are back for districts or they arnt going any where.
Also a nice game for the young guy from Magoffin, came off the bench scoring double digits I hadnt saw this young man play all year. I think his name may have been Sparks not forsure someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, that is what is was. Rice did not want to score. Man, Ive been wondering why that was. Thanks for letting us know. You are making your team look bad with all these excuses.
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:something else i saw that the refs missed some how were the pulling of a magoffin co players jersey and almost a bulldog jerking eric arnetts head off i think it was #4.. then laughed about it. P-burg is a dirty team.

I cannot believe you man, you are making your team look bad. Just accept the loss and move on. Weve done it several times this year, we get beat, we're beat. We get over it and move on. Paintsville beat the night before last and we got over it. They beat us fair and square, we did not play well. But that is no excuse, we just go beat.... as you did last night.
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:I cannot believe you man, you are making your team look bad. Just accept the loss and move on. Weve done it several times this year, we get beat, we're beat. We get over it and move on. Paintsville beat the night before last and we got over it. They beat us fair and square, we did not play well. But that is no excuse, we just go beat.... as you did last night.

Im pretty sure he didnt say anything about being beat in that post, he was pointing out what happend in the game. He did not say that would have made the outcome of the game any different. All he was sayin the refs missed some obvious calls. That was all he was saying.
Congrats to P-Burg....MC needs to start beating the teams they are suppost to and stop giving them away. You guys are a far better team then you all play. Prestonsburg deverved this one. Devon hope ur alright...MC get your act together
Super_de Wrote:Im pretty sure he didnt say anything about being beat in that post, he was pointing out what happend in the game. He did not say that would have made the outcome of the game any different. All he was sayin the refs missed some obvious calls. That was all he was saying.

I disagree, he has been bashing our players by name. I am just saying he or she needs to move on. If he keeps saying that Pburg's players are so terrible then what does that make Magoffin's players look like. I think that Magoffin's kids are good kids and excellent players. I will not attack them on a personal level because I might not think they are the best. I really hope Rice is OK, I hope he can play the rest of the season.
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:I disagree, he has been bashing our players by name. I am just saying he or she needs to move on. If he keeps saying that Pburg's players are so terrible then what does that make Magoffin's players look like. I think that Magoffin's kids are good kids and excellent players. I will not attack them on a personal level because I might not think they are the best. I really hope Rice is OK, I hope he can play the rest of the season.

Well probally in other posts, but i was saying in the paticular post that you quoted on i dont think he was makin excuses for magoffins loss, but he did earlier in the thread.
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:Sorry to tell u but Patton is nothing his D is all he has and that is'nt much.
BAD BAD post moves he had one good post move all night and it was a foul cause he hooked the defender all his points came off of boards and I thought Nathan Arnett someone 5'10'' or 5'11'' done a great job on him. He also needs to work on his free throws, ugly.....
But you have to give him credit where credit was due he did hold his own on the defensive end, i think it was more of Devin not wanting to take it to the goal cause he didn't think he would get the foul call tho. But either way it was a nice win. I was more impressed with the #10 Hall and his crazy shots, he was pretty emotional but he kept them in the game.
With no scores in the game most of the 4th quater im surprised Magoffin kept it as close as they did. Good luck Magoffin seniors, hope Rice and Fletcher are back for districts or they arnt going any where.
Also a nice game for the young guy from Magoffin, came off the bench scoring double digits I hadnt saw this young man play all year. I think his
name may have been Sparks not forsure someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Patton's D must be pretty good if he stopped who you said was unstoppable(Rice) haha. He didnt take it to the hole cause he couldnt its not because he didnt want to. But i agree with you on Hall he is a great player and only a junior. Hope Rice and Fletcher get better soon though and good luck the rest of the season Magoffin.
Hard Fought Game, Tough Loss For Magoffin one of many this year.
I hope Devin, Clay, and Eric are all healthy by district tournament!
Congrats P-burg, much needed win come tourney time.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Patton's D must be pretty good if he stopped who you said was unstoppable(Rice) haha. He didnt take it to the hole cause he couldnt its not because he didnt want to. But i agree with you on Hall he is a great player and only a junior. Hope Rice and Fletcher get better soon though and good luck the rest of the season Magoffin.

I have said numerous times that Patton played good D on Devin. But i was really questioning the coaching of the Hornets. Devin caught the ball on the Free throw line all night, I dont know why the Hornets were giving him the ball on the post and taking it to Patton to try and get him in foul trouble.
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:Lets see he was guarding Rice and you wanted Patton to shut down Arnett. Your excuses are empty. Get over it, Patton and Pburg defeated you on your own floor. I tell you why this is so hard for you to accept, you did not believe it was possible to lose this game. Again, you are jealous of Patton, he owned the block on defense and Magoffin had no answer for him on offense. In fact Patton picked his fouls up trying to guard the players that got by the guards from Pburg. You make the win much more enjoyable.

What more do you want from me? I have said Patton played good D on Devin and thats what kept them in the game. And the part about Magoffin having no answer for him...they guy only had about 15 points. I did not one time say that Magoffin was for sure going to win. I was pulling for them but I talked to 30 before the game and he said he was playing on one ankle. If I would have known he wasn't going to play then I would have stated that the game was going to be closer. I have congratulated Pburg and said Patton played a good game. Please stop bashing my post!