Poll: Who will win the 15th Region crown?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Magoffin Co.
0%
Shelby Valley
0%
Pike Central
0%
Belfry
0%
Johnson Central
0%
Other
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:they have not went to 12 regional championships what are you thinking?? if memory serves me correct a couple of years they did not make it out of district...

the past 3 years yes...

they have 3 or 4 runners ups and 2 championships..

i didnt think so i didnt want to post anything cause i didnt know forsure but i was like no way...
Valley all the way...this is their year
Creeker Wrote:Agreed...

Ditto..........TongueirateSho
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:i didnt think so i didnt want to post anything cause i didnt know forsure but i was like no way...

yeah thats what u get when u have someone with only 4 posts on the site lol:thatsfunn
oh and to add to my stats 1 win at state...
all-or-nothing Wrote:Valley Finds a way to WIN. The 15th will be the region to watch. So much talent, it's CRAZY!!!! Think about it, it really will depend on the draw. Magoffin is awesome, but the girls are human and therefore not perfect. Anything can happen. So much depends on whose shots are falling, whose defense is stepping up, what the refs have smoked that day Rolleyes , whose having their monthly visitor, etc. This region is WIDE OPEN for PC, Belfry, Magoffin, and Valley. But I truly feel that Valley will make it happen.

I hope your right!!
bigsis22 Wrote:Didn't Pike Central beat Magoffin already this year?

Yes. Like the third game of the season. Magoffin in a matter of like 2-3 weeks beat Belfry, Pike Central, Shelby Valley, and Clay County, every game but the Clay County game was by doulbe digits.

Yes. Like the third game of the season. Magoffin in a matter of like 2-3 weeks beat Belfry, Pike Central, Shelby Valley, and Clay County, every game but the Clay County game was by doulbe digits.

15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:oh and to add to my stats 1 win at state...

They didn't win a game at state..lost to Boone County 1st round in 98 and East Carter 1st round in 2004.

Most recent team from 15th to win at state was Betsy Layne in 1st round over Campbell County in 2003.
15thRegionX Wrote:Yes. Like the third game of the season. Magoffin in a matter of like 2-3 weeks beat Belfry, Pike Central, Shelby Valley, and Clay County, every game but the Clay County game was by doulbe digits.
shelby valley beat them there next game after Magoffin
ballerhasbeen Wrote:They didn't win a game at state..lost to Boone County 1st round in 98 and East Carter 1st round in 2004.

Most recent team from 15th to win at state was Betsy Layne in 1st round over Campbell County in 2003.

i thought for sure that in 98 they won their first game then played Boone the second round sorry for thinking other wise i knew in 2004 they lost first round just something had me thinking that the98 team pulled one out...i do remember it was pooring the snow during the boone co game...
MAgoffin County Would Be The Obvious Choice Here, Go MC
The Fan Wrote:shelby valley beat them there next game after Magoffin

Excuse me?
I am going to go with my girls at PC. I think their heart is in it to win this year.
BleedsBlue Wrote:I am going to go with my girls at PC. I think their heart is in it to win this year.

I agree. They have shown that when they play their A Game then they win. They have beat EVERY team in the region (that they have played) at least once. Keep rolling girls keep rolling.
15thRegionX Wrote:Excuse me?
misread your post sorry
PC looks to be over looked...their record isnt there but their mind and heart is set in the right place...emotions will play a big part in these final weeks
15thRegionX Wrote:Yes. Like the third game of the season. Magoffin in a matter of like 2-3 weeks beat Belfry, Pike Central, Shelby Valley, and Clay County, every game but the Clay County game was by doulbe digits.

PC is still in the running
PC beat MC, MC beat PC,Pc beat Valley,MC beat Valley,PC beat Belfry, MC beat Belfry,PC bat Clay Co., MC beat Clay Co.

Look for a rematch of last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMO
Right now the two hottest teams are Magoffin and PC. The Lady Hornets are on a 12 game win streak, and PC is on a 4 game win streak. During MC's streak they have a win margin of 19 points per game, and during PC's streak they have a win margin of 12 points a game. I think this will be a rematch of last year's title game, but anything can happen in March.
valley, pc, belfry, and mc are all pretty evenly matched but im going to take valley in the regional
EastKySports21 Wrote:valley, pc, belfry, and mc are all pretty evenly matched but im going to take valley in the regional
I disagree, I really don't think these team's are evenly matched, based on playing to the best of their ability. I truly believe that Magoffin is above the rest with 2nd being PC and they are a bit above the rest. I really am confident that if Magoffin brings their A game, no one in the Region can beat them. Valley is good, but to say that they are evenly matched with Magoffin or even Pike Central is not valid. JMO.
mcfan1 Wrote:I disagree, I really don't think these team's are evenly matched, based on playing to the best of their ability. I truly believe that Magoffin is above the rest with 2nd being PC and they are a bit above the rest. I really am confident that if Magoffin brings their A game, no one in the Region can beat them. Valley is good, but to say that they are evenly matched with Magoffin or even Pike Central is not valid. JMO.

Nevermind...
mcfan1 Wrote:I disagree, I really don't think these team's are evenly matched, based on playing to the best of their ability. I truly believe that Magoffin is above the rest with 2nd being PC and they are a bit above the rest. I really am confident that if Magoffin brings their A game, no one in the Region can beat them. Valley is good, but to say that they are evenly matched with Magoffin or even Pike Central is not valid. JMO.

100% agree with you!
IM hoping for a re-match of last year
Magoffin gets my vote!
eaglehoops Wrote:Nevermind...
What were you going to say?
AHHHHHHHHHH Any thing can and does happen in MARCH lol!
BUT AGREED!
Allen Central is really looking good at the end of the season dont be surprised if they dont go to diddle.
pike central beats magoffin for championship will be game of the year.