Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who will win The Big Show at the Expo?
Go Valley
Go Magoffin!
Magoffin County is definitely the favorite but, as everyone knows, anything can happen come tourney time. Two years ago Magoffin was favored to win the region and ended up with a first round exit to Pike Central. This coming off a perfect regular season against the teams in the 15th. So, with that said, who knows what will happen? If Magoffin brings their A game, you can bet they will be making another trip to Bowling Green.
Should be a great tournament...Can't Wait
Lawrence Wrote:Magoffin County is definitely the favorite but, as everyone knows, anything can happen come tourney time. Two years ago Magoffin was favored to win the region and ended up with a first round exit to Pike Central. This coming off a perfect regular season against the teams in the 15th. So, with that said, who knows what will happen? If Magoffin brings their A game, you can bet they will be making another trip to Bowling Green.

I agree if MC plays to the best of their ability they will be back at the sweet sixteen!! Good Luck Girls!
belfry
id say magoffin. no one is even close.
Magoffin with almost 70% of the votes. IMO they should have more because no one else is playing well enough to knock them off!
i mc is probalythe favorate but im sure there are other teams in the 15th that can be beat them...IF they do the right things and play hard! but good luck every team and i hope valley does good!
MC is the favorite, but you cant count out Valley, or JC or even Pville (they are my dark horse) it think it is still anyone's tourney
jOHn:316 Wrote:MC is the favorite, but you cant count out Valley, or JC or even Pville (they are my dark horse) it think it is still anyone's tourney

Anyone's tournament, exactly right!
I think its Magoffin. The Howard girl can play!
For anybody other than Magoffin to win it, they have to bring their best game against 4 girls that are the among the regions best. One to one either of these four can compete with any girl the region has to offer. And they are ALL on the same starting lineup.
This thread is starting to get stupid. Magoffin has shown night in and night out that they are the clear favorite. Seems as though people need to open their eyes.
15thRegionX Wrote:This thread is starting to get stupid. Magoffin has shown night in and night out that they are the clear favorite. Seems as though people need to open their eyes.
Yep.
Don't think for a second, if something happens and MC gets beat out, that there won't be a party in the mountains. Lots of people can't stand it if MC does good. They might put their face on but would smile inside. Facts are facts, it's been that way since I was in school 25 years ago.
cards_athlete Wrote:Anyone's tournament, exactly right!
This is true, everyone has a chance, we don't need to leave anyone out. I think the Cards played great against Magoffin. :Thumbs:
Magoffin Co. is the overwhelming favorite. But it is tourny time and anything can happen.

Magoffin only won by 3 @ Belfry, and only by 1 @ Johnson Central. They also lost to Pike Central @ Pike Central. I realize it was earlier in the year, and things are differant now. But regardless, they seemed to have struggled a little more than the double digit wins they put up at home.

If Valley, Belfry, JC, or Pike Central play them on the neutral floor at the Expo, look for a great game.
Magoffin won by 4 at Belfry, not to mention they were without Ashley Hall. The JC and PC game were the same Magoffin played bad and the other team played really good. I think if the Lady Hornets are on their A game then no one in the region can stop them. But that's why tournament time is so wild, the upsets, MC is the favorite, but anything can happen. First all of the teams have to get through districts first.
i dont think there will be any blow outs in the region...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:i dont think there will be any blow outs in the region...

Agreed...
15thRegionX Wrote:This thread is starting to get stupid. Magoffin has shown night in and night out that they are the clear favorite. Seems as though people need to open their eyes.

Didn't Pike Central beat Magoffin already this year?
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:id say magoffin. no one is even close.

No one is even close,your wrong. Pike Central, Shelby Valley or Belfry could beat Magoffin. Even tho MC is the favor to win the Region,dosn't mean no team is close to them. I say Shelby Valley wins the region
Valley Finds a way to WIN. The 15th will be the region to watch. So much talent, it's CRAZY!!!! Think about it, it really will depend on the draw. Magoffin is awesome, but the girls are human and therefore not perfect. Anything can happen. So much depends on whose shots are falling, whose defense is stepping up, what the refs have smoked that day Rolleyes , whose having their monthly visitor, etc. This region is WIDE OPEN for PC, Belfry, Magoffin, and Valley. But I truly feel that Valley will make it happen.
Oh, I'm sorry,. I forgot we won't have the 15th region refs will we.

:letsparty :Thumbs: :Clap::High5:
no way to take MC down
This is the 13th year of Lady Hawk basketball. Out of the past 12 years, they have taken home a regional championship or runner-up trophy. What other girls' program can say that? #5 Ratliff and Co. all the way to BG!
roundball gal Wrote:This is the 13th year of Lady Hawk basketball. Out of the past 12 years, they have taken home a regional championship or runner-up trophy. What other girls' program can say that? #5 Ratliff and Co. all the way to BG!

they have not went to 12 regional championships what are you thinking?? if memory serves me correct a couple of years they did not make it out of district...

the past 3 years yes...

they have 3 or 4 runners ups and 2 championships..
roundball gal Wrote:This is the 13th year of Lady Hawk basketball. Out of the past 12 years, they have taken home a regional championship or runner-up trophy. What other girls' program can say that? #5 Ratliff and Co. all the way to BG!

:dontthink
Pages: 1 2