Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best mountain players in '07?
Kyle Fugate from Breathitt as a QB.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Surprising that this thread has made it this far and nobody has mentioned Dustin May from Belfry.

I think Grim from JC comes in as the pre-season #1 but look out for Adam Dials from Sheldon Clark to make a strong case for it. The kid has been working like a mad man and has something to prove. He will be a gamebreaker on both sides of the ball this year, he also has Ryan Kelly so he won't have to carry to much of a load.
From Shelby Valley: just seniors
QB Tyler Johnson
RB/LB Brock Kinney and Jonah Justice
WR/CB Lucas Simpkins
OL/DL Daniel Gillespie
from central
tyler hamilton se/lb
joe nichols wr
zach ratliff wr/db
Q merchant wr/db
Merchant won't play next year...this isn't a rumor just my opinion from speaking with him.
cig107 Wrote:Merchant won't play next year...this isn't a rumor just my opinion from speaking with him.

Sorry but I saw him every day for the last month of school and he is playing. If he didn't tell you he for sure isn't, don't post false info, and don't post an opinion of how you interpreted your convo with him, I asked flat out, considering he's been a friend of mine since 6th grade, and he said he is playing.
^^lol are you my daddy or something? Don't tell me what to do. I hope he does play, he might keep Central from getting stomped by everybody...BTW how many times are you going to tell everyone that you have been friends with him since 6th grade?? You want a cookie or something?
What about Nathaniel Gilliam from Cumberland?Very,very fast running back.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Kyle Fugate from Breathitt as a QB.

Colby Not Kyle.