Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best mountain players in '07?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
who do you think , and where are they from
Grim for Johnson Central will probably be considered the best player in the preseason! Hope he is the best when the season is over.
Kelly, Dials, and Hensley from Sheldon Clark!
I look for Shawn Grim of Johnson Central to just pick up where he left off with Cov. Cath and carry that determination and will through all season for the Golden Eagles in a run for a State Title. I also expect a break out year for Johson Central QB JK Ratliff. Even with the loss of JC's 2 biggest pass threats in Taylor and Meeks I expect you will see alot more out of the passing attack this year with another year of experience under Ratliffs belt and to keep opposing defenses honest.
for prestonsburg, hughes, craynon, and setser
For Shelby Valley it would probably be Tyler Johnson.
I look for big things out of Grimm from JC as always...lol...but I also see big things from Hazard's Tyler Olinger and Pikeville's Daniel Harmon--if their lines can step up.
Will Cole from Somerset be back?
MVP2 Wrote:Will Cole from Somerset be back?

I forgot about him...lol...Im prty sure he is a jr. now and a senior next year. He will be good as always if they can get a replacement QB for Ross Deaton.
Micheal Campbell, Tyler Olinger, Austin Delpont, Greg Adams, and Josh Kidd are pretty good players comin back for hazard
GridironGang1 Wrote:Micheal Campbell, Tyler Olinger, Austin Delpont, Greg Adams, and Josh Kidd are pretty good players comin back for hazard

They are all really good skill players...we also return TJ searcy, austin maggard, john howard, and bart teague on defense this year.....
I can say that WKU is looking at Blair and Case from Betsy Layne, so look out for them!
Shawn Grimm RB - Johnson Central
Cole WR - Somerset
The QB from Clay County
Daniel Harmon RB - Pikeville
LB/FB from Leslie County
CoachB Wrote:I can say that WKU is looking at Blair and Case from Betsy Layne, so look out for them!

Never heard of em...
Get ready in 2007 to hear about alot of cats!
Redneck Wrote:Never heard of em...
CoachB Wrote:Get ready in 2007 to hear about alot of cats!
I would rather see it than to hear it from the coach though.

I like these kids, but WKU is looking at them? For what?
Not trying to be a smart alec, just have seen these kids for a number of years and find it interesting that they are getting looks at all.
CoachB Wrote:Get ready in 2007 to hear about alot of cats!

:Thumbs: I'll keep my eyes and ears open...
I think he wants them for receivers and maybe kick returners according to the coach. He likes their quickness. Come and watch us this year and you will see. No smart alec remarks taken. I am trying to get all of these young men some looks, if they put out for me in the weight room and give me everything on the field, it is my obligation to get them some looks. yes, they are great young men also!
The Guru Wrote:I would rather see it than to hear it from the coach though.

I like these kids, but WKU is looking at them? For what?
Not trying to be a smart alec, just have seen these kids for a number of years and find it interesting that they are getting looks at all.
CoachB Wrote:I think he wants them for receivers and maybe kick returners according to the coach. He likes their quickness. Come and watch us this year and you will see. No smart alec remarks taken. I am trying to get all of these young men some looks, if they put out for me in the weight room and give me everything on the field, it is my obligation to get them some looks. yes, they are great young men also!

That is what I like about you...personally, I think what you have done so far is great and in the right direction. Hope you all the best and very proud of the efforts for these young men's future.
Harmon-Pikeville
Cole-Somerset
Lewis-Clay
Olinger-Hazard
Miller-Perry
Grimm-JC
dials and kelly - sc
Zac Lovins and Fred Hutchinson will be stand-outs at Southwestern.
I forgot one:

Dials DE/TE - Johnson Central
lewis-clay
grimm-jc
olinger-hazard
Morgan-LC
cole-somerset
many more lot of talent in these mountains lol good luck to all
Lewis
Grimm
Cole
Olinger
Morgan
Dials
Harmon
jordan morgan-leslie

jimmy joe morgan-leslie

olinger-hazard
Redneck Wrote:Shawn Grimm RB - Johnson Central
Cole WR - Somerset
The QB from Clay County
Daniel Harmon RB - Pikeville
LB/FB from Leslie County
The LB/FB from leslie co.. was a senior..
elkins, and hickman are all good players for belfry. and dustin may probably being the best offensive player .
Jc- Grimm
Sc- Dials
SC- Kelly
Lc- Morgan
Pages: 1 2 3