Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County @ Allen Central 09/30/16
[Image:

]

Ole fatpat wants to shout out some that a boy's for trying to play Leslie's semi pro team. At least Alice has some courage. Wish you the best.

#alicecentralneedstofiretheirscheduler More mash taters please!!!
hchs fan Wrote:heard from a source of mine that Leslie county has a surprise for Friday night

they going to try to bring their own refs to get home cooking on rebels field Confusednicker::hilarious:
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Ole fatpat wants to shout out some that a boy's for trying to play Leslie's semi pro team. At least Alice has some courage. Wish you the best.

#alicecentralneedstofiretheirscheduler More mash taters please!!!

gotta love it. fatpat u all lost 35-0 to them and i saw that game shocked me that u all was that close the pats couldn't tackle looked like grade schoolers playing. i like the pats rushing yardage tho specially their all star QB i think he will finish in the minus yardage rushing this year.
big dawg, small yard Wrote:they going to try to bring their own refs to get home cooking on rebels field Confusednicker::hilarious:

I can tell you they are bringing a young gun Slinger and after tomorrow night you will remember the name of the Qb.....:pondering:
64SUR Wrote:I can tell you they are bringing a young gun Slinger and after tomorrow night you will remember the name of the Qb.....:pondering:

they can bring anything they want i have watched them and they didn't impress me at all
tomorrow night will tell the tail of who wants it the most and who the better team is no more hype about it it will be game time should be a hard hitting game i can't wait to see it i know that
64SUR Wrote:I can tell you they are bringing a young gun Slinger and after tomorrow night you will remember the name of the Qb.....:pondering:

which one they have been using both of them they better bring a couple extra incase they need them later in the game :lmao:
If Leslie only won 16-13 against Williamsburg then I wouldn't feel confident that their gonna beat Allen central by 14 or at all! Looks to be a VERY close game! Pulling for AC seeing how it's their last season and best start ever. Keep it Rollin boys!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:If Leslie only won 16-13 against Williamsburg then I wouldn't feel confident that their gonna beat Allen central by 14 or at all! Looks to be a VERY close game! Pulling for AC seeing how it's their last season and best start ever. Keep it Rollin boys!

thanks we need all the support we can get i think we can very much win this game from what films i have saw and the games i have saw leslie play this game is very winnable for AC. fatpat thinks because they beat KCC they are good but thats one game i went and watched personally and KCC looked bad on both sides of the ball. AC just has to clean up some mistakes and they can take care of business in this game and keep their streak alive
Half time AC 8 Leslie 14
Go Eagles
Final 26-8 Leslie
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:If Leslie only won 16-13 against Williamsburg then I wouldn't feel confident that their gonna beat Allen central by 14 or at all! Looks to be a VERY close game! Pulling for AC seeing how it's their last season and best start ever. Keep it Rollin boys!

Williamsburg gave them a game. AC not so much.
big dawg, small yard Wrote:they going to try to bring their own refs to get home cooking on rebels field Confusednicker::hilarious:

What was hilarious was the white hat tonight... Must have graduated from Allen Central... Never seen a white hat throw so many flags.. QB had a couple big runs, but other than that Leslie Co. really laid the wood to the Rebels..
big dawg, small yard Wrote:going be an upset by ur guess it will be way closer either way no matter who wins

Who ended up getting closer to the score?
HCS Wrote:Who ended up getting closer to the score?

not to good to say urs was closer but can't expect to win with over 150 yards against u in penalties. it was a hard fought game both ways leslie co. earned the win congrats to them
I Rule The World Wrote:What was hilarious was the white hat tonight... Must have graduated from Allen Central... Never seen a white hat throw so many flags.. QB had a couple big runs, but other than that Leslie Co. really laid the wood to the Rebels..

the white hat actually graduated from shelby valley lol
Knew he was from somewhere over there. its very hard to win with over a 150 yards in penalties, because Leslie done it last night.
I Rule The World Wrote:Knew he was from somewhere over there. its very hard to win with over a 150 yards in penalties, because Leslie done it last night.

ihave no clue where u got your info from leslie co had maybe 45 yards called against them in penalties. allen central on the other hand had over 150 yards called against them in penalties so i have no clue where u got ur info but it was dead wrong
I Rule The World Wrote:Knew he was from somewhere over there. its very hard to win with over a 150 yards in penalties, because Leslie done it last night.

if u was referring to my earlier statement i was meaning allen central had over 150 yards in penalties not leslie co. lol my bad should have stated it better i guess sorry
big dawg, small yard Wrote:ihave no clue where u got your info from leslie co had maybe 45 yards called against them in penalties. allen central on the other hand had over 150 yards called against them in penalties so i have no clue where u got ur info but it was dead wrong

I was at the game. I know Leslie Co. had way more penalty yards than Allen Central...
There is no way Allen central had 150-170 somewhere in that range Leslie never broke 100 yards in penalties u must have watched last years game
big dawg, small yard Wrote:There is no way Allen central had 150-170 somewhere in that range Leslie never broke 100 yards in penalties u must have watched last years game

[Image:

]

#sometimesadoghastoletgoofthebone More mash taters please!!!