Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County @ Allen Central 09/30/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Allen Central 5-0
Leslie County 4-1
should be a good game and very close game what i have watched on both teams they look pretty evenly matched offensively. defense will be the difference maker in this game i think allen central comes out on top be a 2 point conversion
Eagles by 10.
Leslie 35-8
HCS Wrote:Leslie 35-8

going be an upset by ur guess it will be way closer either way no matter who wins
First challenge of the season for AC.
Leslie County takes down undefeated Allen Central on the road..:Cheerlead

Leslie County 42
Allen Central 14
Leslie county 35-7
Leslie comes out and takes care of buisness. 42-15... Eagles are a very refocused team after the debacle against South Laurel..
Leslie 45 AC 12
going to be alot of haters needing mares milk after this one
Leslie County - 46

Allen Central - 20
I just wanna' see the Reb's beat Prestonsburg Wink
ALLEN CENTRAL OPPONENTS:
W-PHELPS 28-8 - PHELPS RECORD 1-4
W-MORGAN CO. 48-20 - MORGAN CO RECORD 1-4
W-JENKINS 52-8 - JENKINS RECORD 0-5
W-SOUTH FLOYD 50-0 - SF RECORD 0-5
W-EAST RIDGE 58-38 - ER RECORD 2-3

LESLIE COUNTY OPPONENTS:
W-MAGOFFIN CO 42-0 MAGOFFIN CO RECORD 2-4
W-KNOTT CO CENTRAL 35-0 - KCC RECORD 3-2
W-WILLIAMSBURG 16-13 - WBURG RECORD 2-4
L-SOUTH LAUREL 18-22 - SL RECORD 3-3
W-BETSY LAYNE 56-16 - BL RECORD 1-5

Allen Central relies on #3 Brody Johnson to carry the ball, against the current opponents he is averaging 226yds per game and has 1132 total yards on the ground already. They have no kicking game, but they have been pretty efficient on the 2 pt conversion.

Defensive leaders are #22 Micky Thompson, #1 Kane Taylor, #51 Zach Stiltner and #10 Michael Hamilton.

Leslie County coaches son gets a bulk of the carries #6 Seth Melton but they share the rock keeping the defense on their toes, they have 3 running backs average of 272yds per game..., they also throw the ball between those runs with two different QB's.

From those stats I am going to take Leslie in this matchup for the simple fact of the different weapons they have and the mix between the run and the pass. AC is relying on one guy running the ball and mediocre passing. Leslie CO has a kicking game with a very good kicker that can score field goals and extra points

Good luck to both teams

Leslie - 34
AC - 24
Blacksmith Wrote:I just wanna' see the Reb's beat Prestonsburg Wink

Dont get me wrong, the match-up between Pburg and AC is going to be better than last year. But I still have the Blackcats coming out with the win. AC is going to end their Season I believe with their heads held high to Floyd Central.
When was the last time Allen Central was ranked this high in the AP poll?
Eagles16, all of those guys play for East Ridge, not Allen Central. Hopefully Leslie hasn't made the same mistake and been prepping all week for the wrong team lol

I would love to see Allen Central win this one, but I think Leslie County wins by 2-3TDs.
Eagle16 Wrote:Dont get me wrong, the match-up between Pburg and AC is going to be better than last year. But I still have the Blackcats coming out with the win. AC is going to end their Season I believe with their heads held high to Floyd Central.

Oh your probably right..You see I went to Prestonsburg,played ball for Prestonsburg its just that Im really pulling for this Reb team..Heres to hoping:Thumbs:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:When was the last time Allen Central was ranked this high in the AP poll?

cant say for sure but I can say its the first time ever they have started 5-0:Thumbs:
Leslie Co by 14
Pulp Fiction Wrote:When was the last time Allen Central was ranked this high in the AP poll?

this is the first time AC has ever been in the mountain top ten, if i am not mistaken first time they have been ranked in the top ten in ap polls as well
Eagle16 Wrote:ALLEN CENTRAL OPPONENTS:

LESLIE COUNTY OPPONENTS:

Allen Central relies on #3 Brody Johnson to carry the ball, against the current opponents he is averaging 226yds per game and has 1132 total yards on the ground already. They have no kicking game, but they have been pretty efficient on the 2 pt conversion.

Defensive leaders are #22 Micky Thompson, #1 Kane Taylor, #51 Zach Stiltner and #10 Michael Hamilton.

Leslie County coaches son gets a bulk of the carries #6 Seth Melton but they share the rock keeping the defense on their toes, they have 3 running backs average of 272yds per game..., they also throw the ball between those runs with two different QB's.

From those stats I am going to take Leslie in this matchup for the simple fact of the different weapons they have and the mix between the run and the pass. AC is relying on one guy running the ball and mediocre passing. Leslie CO has a kicking game with a very good kicker that can score field goals and extra points

Good luck to both teams

Leslie - 34
AC - 24
looks like u got ur game scores right but u have no clue who plays on what team brody and those other players are on east ridge team. going to be a close game i think i have watched them play and i think it will be a fight for sure
big dawg, small yard Wrote:looks like u got ur game scores right but u have no clue who plays on what team brody and those other players are on east ridge team. going to be a close game i think i have watched them play and i think it will be a fight for sure

Eagle16 Wrote:ALLEN CENTRAL OPPONENTS:

LESLIE COUNTY OPPONENTS:

Good luck to both teams

Leslie - 34
AC - 24

Yea that was a big mistake...looking at the wrong stats...lol, I thought I had a good post there...

Well, I got a good scouting report for Prestonsburg this week anyways :thatsfunn
Eagle16 Wrote:Yea that was a big mistake...looking at the wrong stats...lol, I thought I had a good post there...

Well, I got a good scouting report for Prestonsburg this week anyways :thatsfunn

right
I don't know if Allen Central is a top ten mountain team, but they are definitely improved this year. I think Allen Central will give the Eagles "all they want" in this game. Allen Central is a physical team up front, and their running backs are fast and physical. Defensively, I think the Eagles are stronger, but the Rebels are improving on the defensive side of the ball with each passing week. This game will boil down to execution. The team with the fewer turnovers will win. With that being said, I think the Eagles are a little more "battle tested" and I look for them to sneak out of Floyd County with a win. I will be pulling for Allen Central, but I think Leslie will win this game. Leslie wins 34-21. Good luck to both teams.
Eagles have been to the wars. AC is untested. Eagles D will shut down AC.
Gotta go with leslie in this one. Leslie by 14
Blacksmith Wrote:cant say for sure but I can say its the first time ever they have started 5-0:Thumbs:

big dawg, small yard Wrote:this is the first time AC has ever been in the mountain top ten, if i am not mistaken first time they have been ranked in the top ten in ap polls as well

This is great for AC in their last year.
heard from a source of mine that Leslie county has a surprise for Friday night
Leslie by 17+
Pages: 1 2