Poll: who wins it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
78.57%
Williamsburg
21.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Williamsburg 9/16
Cat Daddy Wrote:I think Williamsburg could be a "sleeper" in 1A this year. The Yellow jackets are improving with every passing week and they have played a competitive schedule, which will only prepare them for November. Paintsville on the other hand, looks to be the favorite in 1A at this time. I really think Williamsburg will play with Paintsville and they will give the Tigers all they want in this matchup. I think Paintsville is coming off an emotional win and they could come out a little flat. On the other hand, Williamsburg will be ready to try to prove themselves against the #1 team in 1A. With that being said, I look for Paintsville to "squeak out" a win, but it will be a hard fought win. Paintsville wins 34-27. Good luck to both teams.

Um I'm trying to figure out why The Ridgeview game was an "emotional win"? I typically think of an emotional win as maybe a game that was a battle and they pulled it off on a game ending play! Pulled one out on a big defensive stop for the win or maybe against a long standing rival while ranked the under dog! Did we miss something!
Tigers gonna get that hind end spanked Confusednicker:
Williamsburg is very young. I think there is only 1 senior that plays. Offensively they have had trouble, but have managed to move the ball some on good teams. Defensively is the biggest issue. I don't think the Jackets can stop Paintsville enough to win. Good luck to both teams.
Like to see the Tigers go 10-0....Score 46-7 Tigers!!!
I got mixed up, I thought last week they beat Pikeville. Regardless, I still think it will be a good game, but Paintsville will prevail in the end.
HardToBeat Wrote:Williamsburg is very young. I think there is only 1 senior that plays. Offensively they have had trouble, but have managed to move the ball some on good teams. Defensively is the biggest issue. I don't think the Jackets can stop Paintsville enough to win. Good luck to both teams.
Hard to Beat, I think they have 1 other senior that plays and he is only a kicker? The kids that decided to not play this year have really hurt their defense it appears? I know of 2 that would had been really good linebackers for them and some other athletic kids that could had given them some major depth on defense. Just thinking things could had been a little different and we would had been talking about a 1 vs 2 battle or something for this game.. Paintsville seems to have things moving pretty good right now and have a good coaching staff too. the jackets talented youth will get better and they will step up hopefully!!! GO JACKETS!!!