Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Williamsburg 9/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts & predictions :devilflam
Paintsville 38 Williamsburg 7

Just basing it off the Frankfort Williamsburg highlights and score from Friday night! Not actually seen Williamsburg play yet this year so we will find out soon! Paintsville's Defense has been solid so far!
i don't feel good about this one for sure. Confusedmoke::partyhard
Paintsville 42
Williamsburg 18
Paintsville - 41

Williamsburg - 13
Pville 42
Wburg 14
Tigers by 20
Paintsville.
Paintsville- 42
Williamsburg- 7
21-14 williamsburg
Paintsville 45
Williamsburg 0
Defense rules!
Williamsburg by a TD !
Paintsville 35-17
BigMelon63 Wrote:Paintsville 45
Williamsburg 0
Defense rules!

Paintsville wins this one but curious as to why you think Wburg will not score...Paintsville won 39-15 last year with Kash, so is this years defense better without Kash...
Gotta go with the number 1 team in class A TongueirateSho

Tigers 40
Jackets 12
After watching the film on both schools I don't think Williamsburg will score on Paintsville unless it's late in the game. The Tiger Defense is more balanced than it was last year. I do think the defense is better this year.
Paintsville- 42
Williamsburg- 14
Another class A beat down for Paintsville
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Another class A beat down for Paintsville

I'll need the SOS geniuses to breakdown this post RamDad :flame:
What????its in plan English!!! Hahahahaha
This game depends on how well Paintsville defends the pass because the burg will throw it around....
RAMDAD50 Wrote:What????its in plan English!!! Hahahahaha

Calpreps.com has their schedule rated at -4.6.
Their opponents information from Calpreps:
Sheldon Clark-#34 in 3A with a rating of -22.8 (National 12,468)
Frankfort-#13 in A with a rating of -14.3 (National 11,140)
Pikeville- #3 in A with a rating of 25.3 (National 2,349)
Ridgeview, VA- #29 in 2A with a rating of -6.7 (National 9,611)
And this means what??? Somebody with a computer is trying to rank teams??
Hahahahaha
Paintsville 37 Williamsburg 6
I will have to agree with RAMDAD50 on this one!! Most of the time computer rankings are useless.
Paintsville goes untested until the 3rd or 4th round of the playoffs.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Paintsville goes untested until the 3rd or 4th round of the playoffs.

Tigers will be tested by bourbon co.and the raceland Rams before the playoffs. The rest of the schedule I might agree with you.
Mountian Man Wrote:Tigers will be tested by bourbon co.and the raceland Rams before the playoffs. The rest of the schedule I might agree with you.

They might trail or be tied at some point with those teams, but it won't stay that way for long.

Paintsville will be 2-3 touchdowns ahead of every team they play until the 3rd or 4th week of the playoffs.
H...LL I can't take it anymore I'm back on board and want to be on the big wave that may shocked 1A. Williamsburg in a Shocker. :Cheerlead :partyhard :Cheerlead

Williamsburg 24
Paintsville 21

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE, DC BOWLIN KICKED WINNING FIELD IN THE LAST 20 SECOND OF THE GAME?.....I NEED A DRINK :partyhard
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Paintsville goes untested until the 3rd or 4th round of the playoffs.

Don't upset the Raceland fans now Pulp...
Pages: 1 2 3