Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central @ Phelps 8/19
big dawg, small yard Wrote:If I knew who u was I would bet with u on the 6-4 record
What that there going to be 5-5, if they do better then 6-4 I would be very surprised. Remember they play Leslie, pburg, valley, Morgan and east ridge will be a close one too
28-0 AC with 3:30 left in 4th. Phelps 4 TO's leads to AC scores
Better than 6-4
anyone know the final score
28-0 Rebels I believe
28-8 rather.
updates?
Heard the Hornets had to many turnovers to keep it close in this one. They will improve with the Coach Jones and surprise some teams. I look for a good showing against ER in the PC Bowl.
Sloppy game on a wet field after a good thunder boomer before the game. Phelps had 4 turnovers AC cashed in on them. AC had 3 turnovers all inside the Phelps 35 yard line. Phelps is a much improved team. It is obvious they are well coached. Rebels need to work on the offense a bit. But hey its early yet. Good luck to both teams on the season.
the rebels will be able to out man pburg, east ridge doesn't look like the east ridge of last year meaning they look worse. As for shelby valley they got nothing to impress anyone even their own fans next week they get their first loss from pike central.
^lol
big dawg, small yard Wrote:the rebels will be able to out man pburg, east ridge doesn't look like the east ridge of last year meaning they look worse. As for shelby valley they got nothing to impress anyone even their own fans next week they get their first loss from pike central.
Sv not as good this year as they have been but still a fair team, Valley gets there first loss tomorrow to Franklin county in a blow out, ac maybe better than I think this year but I going to stick with the 6-4. Congrats on the win to start there season
Ac will not out man pburg, that win streak continues for the blackcats
Is AC not as good as we were thinking, Phelps better than we were thinking, or is it a little of both?
Phelps is better than they have ever been they will surprise some teams this year. They got a better coach than they have ever had and more players than they have ever had
Pburg has what 26 on their roster I don't see them winning over 4 games this year
Congrats Allen Central!!!! Sorry its a week late but i just now remembered my stuff to log on here but remember guys/ladies this year is Allen Central's last year ever in everything soo this team might surprise a lot of people they have nothing to lose but they got a whole lot to prove before the new school gets up and running soo i'm thinking they will surprise a lot Go Allen Central!!!! Rebel by heart forever!
I think they will surprise a lot of people this year. Shelby valley loses to a pike central team that took 30 plays at our scrimmage to Allen centrals 20 plays. Not to mention we put our jv in for the final 10 plays