Who ya got?
Allen Central - 43

Phelps - 20
Phelps wins 18-12
Phelps 22 AC 14
AC 42
Phelps 12

This could be a really god year for AC. They have skill, speed, size, strength
Was really impressed with AC at Betsey Layne grid on Friday night! They looked set up to have no less than 8-2 season maybe better! Good luck on the season!
Allen Central.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Allen Central 42
Phelps 13

Confusedtare:
What the heck! Phelps in the upset 12-6
Phelps, West West Virgina 21
Allen Central 16
Phelps looked good in the scrimmage against Sheldon Clark but I have to give Allen Central a slight edge. But it should be a good ballgame to watch either way it turns out
I'm like PHSForever. I think it will be close. Allen Central, from what I've seen, will have one of their better teams in years in terms of size, speed, and strength. However, I do believe HC David Jones is probably the best thing to happen to Phelps, and they are hungry, and have been hungry for a long time.

PHELPS - 20
AC - 18 in overtime.
In a defensive battle or we can say offensive struggle

Phelps 8

Allen Central 6

What the heck pick the underdog
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:In a defensive battle or we can say offensive struggle

Phelps 8

Allen Central 6

What the heck pick the underdog

Shelby Valley would struggle to beat Phelps and Allen Central this year!
Big Don Wrote:Shelby Valley would struggle to beat Phelps and Allen Central this year!

Alright Big Don!!! Give me some of what your smoking ... This isn't a thread to discuss Shelby Valley, but they will easily handle both of them this year
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Alright Big Don!!! Give me some of what your smoking ... This isn't a thread to discuss Shelby Valley, but they will easily handle both of them this year

I believe Big Don's staggered in, and passed out on Sv'S porch.:biggrin:
I think Allen central will have a 9 win year. And one of those is this game. May be close though
Big Five-0- Wrote:I believe Big Don's staggered in, and passed out on Sv'S porch.:biggrin:

He is passed out on something!!!
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:He is passed out on something!!!

Big Don is doing just fine my friends! Yall might want to quit sippin the kool-aid on your past couple of successful seasons and prepare for this one. I predict these two teams will surprise some folks this season and leave a few scratching their head wondering what the hell happened when they take an L.
I think you see Allen Central roll in this one. Phelps definitely appears to have improved but I don't think it will be enough. I'd love to see them pull it off but I think they'll have the first game jitters.
Game of the week SOS, going with Johnny Reb in this one
Big Don Wrote:Big Don is doing just fine my friends! Yall might want to quit sippin the kool-aid on your past couple of successful seasons and prepare for this one. I predict these two teams will surprise some folks this season and leave a few scratching their head wondering what the hell happened when they take an L.

Outside of Pikeville taking a loss by either of the two, I think your right. Both of those football teams will be much improved. Not drinking the kool aid, but the maroon moonshine is mighty potent.Confusedinglepar
This could be an interesting game. Good luck to Coach Jones & team.
Allen central win big they out man and out power phelps with to much speed score will be runing clock second half
Allen Central by 20
End of 1st
Phelps 0
AC 0
12-0 Allen Central and another Phelps turnover has the Rebels in business. Sounds like Phelps has the fumble bug. Sounds like the Hornets QB and RB are both sophomores.
Big Don Wrote:Big Don is doing just fine my friends! Yall might want to quit sippin the kool-aid on your past couple of successful seasons and prepare for this one. I predict these two teams will surprise some folks this season and leave a few scratching their head wondering what the hell happened when they take an L.
Ac will be lucky if they go 6-4 this year
If I knew who u was I would bet with u on the 6-4 record
20-0 at Half

Three Turnovers results in three scores