Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dunbar 82 Shelby Valley 72
fusion Wrote:I couldnt agree more...

but it sounds like Valley had a good showing.. but a replay of what happened in the Hazard game.. they had a great chance to win.. but cudnt pull it out...
Valley needs to work on thier 4th quarter game... both the players and the coach...

Good luck tomorrow.. youll need it

I agree. I don't think this was a bad loss, but it could have been a great win for the region. Getting beat by a team with a .500 record doesn't look very good no matter how good the competition is that they have played. It does look a little better since Dunbar beat Hazard by 43 points. On the other hand, we all know that how teams matchup rarely makes much sense.
sounds like venom is jealous or a want to be.so you don't think Hatfield is D1 prospect name 1 from Dunbar,besides Valley is a team not 1 player.
venom93 Wrote:Looks like the big city talent was too much for the Globetrotters to overcome.
sounds like someones jealous ,Hatfield could well be D1 by the time hes done and valley has more than just 1 player they play as a team quit hating.:lmao:
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:It doesn't really matter how long Kyle is out. Booher doesn't like the kid, and that is shown by the limited playing time he was receiving all season long. With Kyle's talent, he would be starting at any other 15th region team easily, Booher is just preparing for the future. Kyle changes the game while he is on the court, but I guess some coaches are just set before the year on what they are going to do.

Booher does like him and I promise you that. Kyle did not play with the team all summer however and is a little behind. He is a great player though. So is Jackson and Jonah but they don't start either. They have a lot of kids who play and it is hard to keep them all happy. This is one of the best games I have seem them play excluding the last 4 minutes so obviously they don't miss him that much.
Congrats to Dunbar and my niece that supports her school...Dunbar!:Cheerlead
hornet14 Wrote:sounds like venom is jealous or a want to be.so you don't think Hatfield is D1 prospect name 1 from Dunbar,besides Valley is a team not 1 player.

hornet14 Wrote:sounds like someones jealous ,Hatfield could well be D1 by the time hes done and valley has more than just 1 player they play as a team quit hating.

But we can't tell what you sound like because we speak English...

This is a comma -----> , This is a question mark -----> ?

Figure it out, come back, then talk ****.. :thumpsup:
venom93 Wrote:Why? You have to realize that without a legitmate D1 player, it will be tough for the undersized Globetrotters to beat a good Lexington or Louisville school. The Trotters may whip up on David and Piarst, but even a down big city school is too much for them.

How can you say a lost by 10 points to paul dunbar was to much of a team for them.
Congrats Dunbar
Not a bad showing by the 15th, congrats PLD.
I didnt watch this game, so I wont really comment on it like I know what I am talking about. But I can comment on Shelby Valley, I have watched them play 4 or 5 times this year. The "Globetrotters" comments are really funny. Shelby Valley has a very good ball team. In my opinion, they are the best team in the region right now. They may have lost this game by 10, but that doesnt change how they are doing in the 15th.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
NYY10 Wrote:How can you say a lost by 10 points to paul dunbar was to much of a team for them.

Well, if PD wasn't too much of a team, then that means SV would have won.. That is usually how it goes pal. :thumpsup:
NYY10 Wrote:How can you say a lost by 10 points to paul dunbar was to much of a team for them.

Umm.....They got beat didn't they?? After being up by 12. Not really the stuff of champions.
Good job Shelby Valley on playing a great game. Funny that people fail to realize the youth of this team, and the fact that a couple of them have absolutely nothing to say about you after how well you played Warren Central, including the two posters above me. Keep up the good work.
venom93 Wrote:Umm.....They got beat didn't they?? After being up by 12. Not really the stuff of champions.

not really the stuff of champions, a 15th region team stickin that close with a top team in the state, I say that's pretty good!!