Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central Lady Panthers
BREAKING SPORTS: Knox Central High School has made it official. Amanda Vermillion has been named as the new Lady Panther basketball coach. A story on the hire will be in the Tuesday edition of the Times-Tribune.
hchs fan Wrote:BREAKING SPORTS: Knox Central High School has made it official. Amanda Vermillion has been named as the new Lady Panther basketball coach. A story on the hire will be in the Tuesday edition of the Times-Tribune.

Good luck Coach. :Cheerlead
Don't know her, but records of teams she's coached
2014/15 - 8-20
2016/16 - 6-20
so they didn't even improve the second year

The only real positive that i see is that they played Pineville close 3 times, and Pineville beat us twice last year. We'll see..... now hopefully she can keep everyone that's supposed to be here - here.
Good luck to Coach Vermillion
Smh.
Good luck to Coach Vermillion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If Barbourville would hire them a coach. They would reap Hugh benefits from this hire.
insideinfo Wrote:If Barbourville would hire them a coach. They would reap Hugh benefits from this hire.

Are you saying some would leave Knox and go to Barbourville??
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Are you saying some would leave Knox and go to Barbourville??
Yes, The last good team Barbourville had there first 7 was all from the county. Only two of them went all 12 years at the little school.
hchs fan Wrote:BREAKING SPORTS: Knox Central High School has made it official. Amanda Vermillion has been named as the new Lady Panther basketball coach. A story on the hire will be in the Tuesday edition of the Times-Tribune.

Not a lot of talk on here about this hire. Who is happy and who is not ? What going on with Summer Program and or open Gym ??
I met coach Vermillion at the Harlan vs Clay county tonight. I can say from talking to her she is a very nice person and is also knowledgeable of the game. I think if Knox will give her a chance she will build a program. Good luck coach in your new job except when you play Perry Central.
How did Harlan look Big Hammer?
Well I don't want to hurt feelings but the Bears looked average to me. Clay had a scoring drought to start the second half and some foul trouble was their undoing. I think Harlan city may be the team in that area. No doubt number 5 for Clay was the best shooter on the floor. Just my opinion