Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central Lady Panthers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who will be the new coach at Knox Central?
Why did Messer leave?
Bobby Bowling has been named Coach
E's Army Wrote:Why did Messer leave?

Started nursing school.
Strikeout King Wrote:Bobby Bowling has been named Coach

Who is Bobby Bowling?
insideinfo Wrote:Who is Bobby Bowling?

If I'm not mistaken he was an assistant coach @ Hazard. He's been a hot topic last couple of seasons applying for every job that has came open.
Panthers will be in good hands and I look for good things to come.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Panthers will be in good hands and I look for good things to come.

I sure hope so, but with some of the hires this administration has made you sure got to wonder.
Coach Walker and Coach Bowling both leaving Hazard boys team to take Head Coaching jobs in the 13th region. Walker was the JV coach and Bowling was the Fr coach for Hazard.
Messer had them headed in the right direction
I here they have loss there best two returning players to transfer.
Where did they go
Sounds like things are falling apart, I heard a lot of girls are not even coming out.
heard he resigned today.
Yes he did. Going back to boys gig.
We just can't seem to get things right. Should have never fired Coach Mills.
Well it looks like another coach has left Knox Central, if I'm not mistaken our A D has not hired a coach that has lasted more than 2 year In any sport. I'm not sure what the problem is up there, but there is a serious problem.
Could be there is more than 1 problem...... Either way, should have kept the coach we had before. Everyone finding out, that coaches don't grow on trees.....
any truth to Williamsburg's previous girls coach in the mix for potential hire?
Surely we can do better then a coach who won 14 games combined over past 2 years. We should bring back our old coach.
that's exactly what we need. to hire a coach who won 14 games combined over the past 2 seasons.
I will wait till it comes out to say anything but from what I've heard on the previous coach to what's coming in next will surprise many. Not sure when they'll make the actual move tho.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I will wait till it comes out to say anything but from what I've heard on the previous coach to what's coming in next will surprise many. Not sure when they'll make the actual move tho.

please tell.....
Was told that Coach Vermillion from Williamsburg would more than likely be the next coach at Knox Central.
can we be any more dysfunctional? Why haven't we named a coach yet? I say we bring back coach Mills and have some stability.
Thought Messer was doing a good job. She is a big loss
she was doing a very good job. but again, let's look at what happened, fired a coach who would have still been there - for a coach that wasn't committed for the long haul.
ProudPanther Wrote:can we be any more dysfunctional? Why haven't we named a coach yet? I say we bring back coach Mills and have some stability.

I'm confused, why in the world would you want to bring someone back who single handily destroyed Knox Central girls basketball.
Good question
Pretty much a struggling program, from the outside looking in.
Pages: 1 2