Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry 70 - Hazard 69 (OT)
Paparazzi Wrote:Would you please quit crying about one call. My god grow up and accept the loss the way it is. If you let that one go then why not let 2 more go in the next overtime.

You don't have to chime in on opinions neither. The game had bad calls both ways but the others didn't end the game like the last one.
bac2369 Wrote:I have. You see a hand but if u can tell me that's on his back by a foward picture ur about as ignorant as they come. As many as the die hard PCC fans I know and graduated with at Pcc in 2004 they see the same. It's a blown call but the game is over and like many said the game should have been over before that after Hazard got the technical.
I agree with you that the game should have been over earlier 100%. So let's just agree to disagree that I think Johnson fouled him at the free throw line as he went by and then pushed him in the back as he shot but you say the video lies so let's say we just disagree.
Let's put this game behind us and you are welcome to come support my Commodores just like I would your Bulldogs if they had won.
I would but got kids and 1 has to go to his mother for the weekend and the baby is just to small, and an unemployed miner can't waste too much money.
I respect that my friend.