Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cov Cath at Highlands
Our talent was basically down every year. There were teams with better overall talent than us. We never beat teams bad. Well maybe a couple. We won games on conditioning. We would eventually wear them down. We owned the 4th quarter and could have played 6 quarters. And that's with most guys going both ways. Our coaches made us believers and ran our ass off. I don't want to hear talent level. I've been there and done that 3 years playing for them. All we had to do is keep it close or just a small lead. And we would more than likely win.
Whew One of my posts once again got off track. But makes me chuckle. SO. I say Birds are in Cov Cath head. And HHS wins.
Highlands owns Cov Cath. Mismatch!
14 to 10. Was a mismatch??? And Cov Cath QB gave it away at end. He might as well had run the ball down the field and handed to the DB. But I say Birds pull it out.
Birds favored by 1 point.
Highlands 21
Cov Cath 14
Highlands took their lumps earlier this year playing some good teams. The game with Cov Cath was a tough game that Highlands won. Now in the March to the state title, I have go with Highlands again. They just find a way to win.
With both teams not being very good. Compared to previous years. I believe this game comes down to turnovers and coaching. And there might be 1 special team play that plays a role in the outcome.