Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 17 - Southwestern 7 (Final)
The paper had Sw 8-19 passing and I remember at least 2 sacks. There were lots of dropped balls. Looks like they tried to run more then 5 plays. It's hard to say they should throw the ball more when you see less than 50% completion rate. They moved the ball deep into north laurel territory most of the night but would come up with negative plays that kills drives. You guys have probably seen more games, how many field goals did sw make this year?
pjdoug Wrote::dudecomeon: Confusednicker:

Don't even TRY to troll me son......it won't be pretty!
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Don't even TRY to troll me son......it won't be pretty!
Confusednicker:

I would never go there with some one from the "deep dark hills"! Confusedinglepar
Granny, may drop him down a long forgotten mine shaft in those deeep dark hills...
^^There are many!

Wink
I was a little shocked by this score...not the spread, but that North Laurel won this game. Had a friend at the game who said North will have to play much better to beat Pulaski, but either way Highlands is going to win 5A...AND I HATE IT!!!
FarristownFlyer Wrote:I was a little shocked by this score...not the spread, but that North Laurel won this game. Had a friend at the game who said North will have to play much better to beat Pulaski, but either way Highlands is going to win 5A...AND I HATE IT!!!

Not going to rain on this parade, North beat Southwest and beat them convincingly. They had some penalties but did what they needed to do to win. Figured that would shut up the nay'sayers up for a few days anyway.:flame:
only way to shut them up is beat pc or make it a game cause sw really aint that good with the kids hurt out and only way to do that is keep the ball out of rileys hands as much as possible. Larkey knows how to do that lets see if north can get it done. that will be the game plan. maybe a sneaky bomb here or there.lol
IF my aunt had balls she would be my Uncle.... I get the IF statement

But IF on the third and 10 pass play (that went for a NL TD) SW would have had a pick 6 and won the game 14-10. How many people would be on here calling Larkey a dumba$$. What was he thinking comments. Comments we heard about the Superbowl last year.

I admire Lackey for the play call. And it worked out great and he is a genius now.

Such is the life of a coach. Your either a great or a goat depending on if teenagers execute a play or not.
Granny Bear Wrote:Don't even TRY to troll me son......it won't be pretty!
Confusednicker:

I didn't do nothin'. Yet Smile
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:Granny, may drop him down a long forgotten mine shaft in those deeep dark hills...

My grandfather was a coal miner born in the deep dark hills of Harlan County:biggrin: