Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott Co. 92 Lawrence Co. 69
Nope hate to burst your bubble, but don't even have a daughter just like the dawgs All the Dawgs..... am also very good friends with alot of MC's players and like them too. I like Bball all together, not even a mom Bballmom is just a name. I am interested in all the 15th played ball myself and know a lot of the teams in one way or the other.
B-BallMOM Wrote:Dawgs should of had this one IMO coach set on the bench for too long some players that could of made a difference in the outcome but I am proud ond loved watching this game.

Not trying to cause trouble, but if you don't have a daughter on the team and love ALL the 15th region teams then why would you pick LC's tourney to go to out of all of the teams? you seemed to know specifically what happened. just a thought.
I go to a lot of the 15ths tourneys, it is a free country, since were asking questions then how come you keep putting down MC in almost everyone of your posts? I'm not puttin down no one after all I said IMO which means i my opinion, this is a post for that.....Now with that said I am through with this topic.
B-BallMOM Wrote:I go to a lot of the 15ths tourneys, it is a free country, since were asking questions then how come you keep putting down MC in almost everyone of your posts? I'm not puttin down no one after all I said IMO which means i my opinion, this is a post for that.....Now with that said I am through with this topic.

well someones a little touchy and quick to change the subject
What are you two years old
B-BallMOM Wrote:What are you two years old

ha...i thought i was making more sense than you actually.......
Well I am familiar with the Lady Dawgs program and for one think Cocah is doing a very good job. It's still early in the season and being a new coach maybe hes still seeing what combination of players work best together . I think alot of parents don't realize certain players work better against certain defenses or offenses on one night , but he made need a different group against another team on a another night, its not something to take personally.We don't see how the girls practice or how hard they work to keep their position BUT HE does. He usually has a reason for not playing people if that happens. Keep up the good work girls!!!!:thumpsup:
Congrats To Scott Co. Keep working Lawrence Co.
bballmama Wrote:Well I am familiar with the Lady Dawgs program and for one think Cocah is doing a very good job. It's still early in the season and being a new coach maybe hes still seeing what combination of players work best together . I think alot of parents don't realize certain players work better against certain defenses or offenses on one night , but he made need a different group against another team on a another night, its not something to take personally.We don't see how the girls practice or how hard they work to keep their position BUT HE does. He usually has a reason for not playing people if that happens. Keep up the good work girls!!!!:thumpsup:

totally agree with you.....most coaches have closed practices and we don't get to see what goes on in practice or which players are stepping up......however the coach does and he needs to be supported in his decisions.....the coaches want to win maybe more so than the players because its the coaches who take the heat on losses and i do think certain players work better together at times than others and plus i hear this coach has high standards on decipling his girls....in my book that counts for alot
congrats SC